VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big thanks to Veedub21 - enjoyed a nice drive down to Lee-on-Solent this morning to pick up a metal valance, and cross member from him and he was good enough to give it to me for free and throw in a fixing bolt ! Top bloke, same goes for his old man as well.

Cheers both

Rich

not a problem rich, was nice to meet you.. always more then happy to help a fellow forum member out..

Just_Say_Meth aka Andy, great seller, and even better (if a bit OCD) packager!

Cheers for the Adaptors and wheel bolts chap VERY impressed!

Have a free "Big up" :clap:

Just_Say_Meth aka Andy, great seller, and even better (if a bit OCD) packager!

Cheers for the Adaptors and wheel bolts chap VERY impressed!

Have a free "Big up" :clap:

Thanks Jon, good doing business with you 8) fast payment and good communication, what more can you ask for in a buyer?! :thumbleft:

StueyB and Mariojoshi aka Stu and Josh did a super job in posting a much needed ABS pump to me. Excellently packaged, swiftly delivered and the car is now in fine fettle again!

Thanks a lot gentlemen! :thumbleft:

Ed.

Quick shout for ShaunG60 who has kindly sorted me out with various bits and bobs that have fallen off my car, or were never on it in the first place....! Top bloke, very honest and even sorted a couple of fixings for me gratis.

So, if you need any replacement parts give Shaun a shout before traipsing down to your local breakers.

Mark

Shaung60 has probably had loads of praise in this thread already but I just want to say that without his fast and reasonably priced spares my car would never work properly!

nick

Yes, I'll echo that, thanks to shaung60 for sending out my early to late doocard parts quickly and wrapped up well to protect in transit, cheers.

Thanks BTJ. And thanks for the prompt and efficient payment from yourself.

mic_VR Thanks for the wheels and thanks for meeting up saving me a lot of trouble, and thanks for showing me the way when i left :salute:

Couple of good buyers to thank-

V-Dubstar

ShaunG60

Just_say_meth

Cheers guys for hassle free transactions 8)

I popped down to collect some bits from Bigpants Baby yesterday, and spent a v pleasant hour chatting to him and his better half :)

Very nice couple - and boy, does he have lots of stuff !! Aladdin's cave has nothing on him :)

Big thank you to 'Tekara'......recieved the Wietecs today and dead chuft with the whole transaction - done everything he said he would and kept me up to date with proceedings...... :salute:

Thankyou Shaung60, lovely guy, goods as promised. worth buying something big and collecting it, the roads around there are awesome!

Cheers Joe. Glad you enjoyed the trip :)

Forgot to say thanks to Zerocool, plug lead removal tool arrived safely a couple of weeks ago. :)

Also thanks to Dinkus, badge got here today, best of luck with the big move oh pink one! :thumb right:

Edit: Thanks to bananawhip, brand new mcgards arrived today, fit a treat cheers matey 8)

Edit: Thanks to bananawhip, brand new mcgards arrived today, fit a treat cheers matey

As it's a good buyer thread thanks to you too Dave,

Popped the bolts on the forum, sold within an hour, full amount paypalled shortly after, no messing about

Cheers

Kipvw and Butterfly, thanks for been a good buyer, it felt like you wanted it all for free :lol: only kidding. :wave:

Big thank you to Junkie and Supercharged Junkie for the parts. Both sent things out quickly and well packed. Simon that has to be one of the funniest parcels I've seen in ages - looked like someone had sent me a giant boomerang :lol: