VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

cheers to yalan for the snap on tool box, flusted has bough a few bits off me and i ve bought a few of him lovely guy to deal with cheers mate! iow corrado andy also is a pukka guy to deal with even if things go wrong!!

Thanks to Jim for selling me some Phat wheels and then holding on to them for me after too, as i´m overloaded with customers gear for ed 38.

cheers mate

Henny for the rear lights.

B5VWC for door strip.

Both quick, easy to deal with and good items as described.

Many thanks

Thanks to PhillT for my new wheels and handbrake handle. Nice to meet you- good luck with your G60 project- looking forward to seeing the finished results!

KUR2Y - again went out of his way to get me a loom with vag fixings on it - very helpful and great to deal with - would totally recommend his looms - they're quality items.

You back on the road yet mave? I've just been down to Ross and back for an after-work thrash in the rado :-P Be good to see yours sometime 8)

DaveStorm, not yet mate, just getting bodywork issues sorted out first as I don't want it on the road looking too rough! :)

How's your rado btw?

Niges16V

Gave me a cracking deal on pair of standard late style front seats(been looking for over 12 months)kept them for me and was helpfull throughout the whole sale.

Cheers Mate

P.s Dont let those back ones go before giving us a bell.

Thanks Dazz :notworthy:

BigTartanJudge.

Sorted me out with a rear number plate surround.

Quick delivery, recommended.

Ta very much

young Kevhaywire...........is a gent and a scholar,sorted my mate out with an OBD2 throttle-body :D sent it up without payment recieved too..........btw Kev chq on its way as of yesterday :oops:

Roddy, no worries fella, I trust you.....;-)

steve @, likewise..... I haven't had a chance to pay yours in yet mate. Have you been paid this month yet? I don't want to cash it until you're flush?

Many thanks to B4LJX for the beige interior parts like the beige center console!

Only still waiting for the beige sunroof beading :? (received! 8) )

Just wanted to say thanks to JMC and highly recommend him. He let me know as soon as he got home if he had a boost pipe and was kind enough to post it out first thing the next day.

Top bloke!! thanks again :notworthy:

And I'd like to says 'thanks' to M15 VW and Peanut for parts that were accurately described and for their friendly service.