VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

A quick word of thanks to miguel,alias Low-g for sending me a set of ARP headstuds,highly recommended chap and first rate service,cheers.

cheers RADO.001 (Dave) for holding onto a set of solitudes for me since october time!!! top bloke, would highly recomend to all other forum users.

Once again cheers, it was a shame your rado wasnt there too have a droole over!!!

:thumbleft: :thumb right:

Cheers to SlimG60. Sent me some rear lights. before payment was recieved. Excellently packaged, and even made sure i had got it this morning. Top fella!

Big thumbs up for Tekara. Quick delivery and can definately recommend.

Huge Thanks to VEEDUBBED sent me a headlight switch and door pillar switch for Nada all the way from Italy (:shocked!:) in my hour of need....

A true Gent and I hope his search for a headlining comes to fruition soon..

Thanks to s.g. for the VR gearbox. Top man and a real gent. Best of luck with the R32 project which looks very interesting. Some good developments there.

Big thumbs up for LJ - sent through a piece of trim I needed, it was well packed and turned up quickly. Thanks mate.

Ah I forgot about this thread...

thanks to JMC for the aircon bits, thanks to mtc R32 for the panel covers, and fla for the trim bit he sent me.

I'm sure there's more I can big up, but can't remember now!

Thanks to Nikki (M15VW) for a few bits recently, Jimmi for some clocks (and then agreeing to take them back when they didn't sort out the spoiler prob) and zerocool for the plug lead tool.

Cheers guys! :)

A big thankyou to supercharged for 288mm calipers, arrived quickly and well packaged up..

And another big thankyou to Tekara, dispatched goodridge hoses before payment had even been sent.

Very much appreciated...

big thanks to Sam aka Blue Joe

phone arrived promptly and was as described brand new...........missus is well chuffed with it too

Big thanks to andy_vw, sold me a set of wheels and after loads of courier problems even offered to deliver them personally.

Wheels really well packaged too.

:cheers: :thumbleft: :thumb right:

dave16v, many thanks for the handle repair kit..

Was done as a part ex on some VR brakes, payment and handle repair kit sent before i got chance to post the brakes..

Guess that means good seller and good buyer..

Cheers Dave..

Corrado rear badge done in chrome.

£18 INC p+p

I bought this superchargedvr6 this weekend and its here from jersey to Inverness already

Big thumbs from me and thanks :thumb right: :thumbleft:

Big thanks to tonytiger for the wheel bolts, locking bolts and plastic covers. Sent very quickly and saved me a bomb on buying new..

Dan_NI, £25 quid for a 3 slat grill delivered with a VR badge on it, i think we would all agree that is a bargain, thanks very much...