Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Which tail lights?

Can't make my mind up. Thought about all reds using tinting film, but I prefer the smoked look, and would rather go for proper units instead of film/paint.

There's two sets of lights I've narrowed it down to. Here's a pic of my car too.

herisites, Goldie's do look good... think I'd rather go with some more modern units though...

I was leaning slightly towards the bottom ones before posting, and you all agree. Think I'll go for these then 8)

GIXXERUK, not too sure tbh. Think 5-spoke wheels really suit the C, but I'd rather some 16's though. Also thought about getting some cheapy Speedlines and refurbing them in metallic anthracite. Decisions, decisions!

From those 2 choices id go with the red and smoked CazzaVR.

The ones that are all smoked just dont look quite right IMHO..

I prefer the bottom ones ( red/smoked) i've got a pair fitted to my dragon green VR. They look sweet when fitted..... Although fitting them is a little bit of a fiddle. There made by FK (MANCORR), you can by them through German & Swedish car parts or Venom motor sports

penfoldvr6, these ones are slightly different to the FK ones. These ones are made by ARZ Tuning, and have a darker smoke and slightly different pattern to the FK ones. Used to have the FK red/smoked on one of my previous C's.

You can only get these ones from ARZ, although some have also been popping up on ebay.de.

2nd set get the thumbs up from me. I've been thinking of going to go for a set myself but im starting to sway slightly towards all red as the car is red.

Makes me wonder why no aftermarket companies have made all red rear lights for the C, they seem to be the ones everyone asks about and I'm sure they'd sell really well.

Makes me wonder why no aftermarket companies have made all red rear lights for the C, they seem to be the ones everyone asks about and I'm sure they'd sell really well.

I agree, i wish someone would make them.

I like the ones ive done myself but would rather have a properly manufactured set...

Ordered the smoked/red set yesterday from ARZ Tuning. Also ordered a chrome VR6 Grille badge for around 20 Euros- better than spending £50 on Fleabay!

Cazza, Cool! When you've fitted them post a pic as I'd love to see what they look like.

LJ, will do!

oxfordpaul, nice one- interested to see how they'll go with the Aqua Blue- should look 8)

Mine arrived today - fantastic quick service! They look great but haven't fitted them yet as the car is at the garage having the engine mounts done.