Butterfly

Butterflys Blackberry... car of the 90's

Has this car still got the blue samco hoses? Was the one thing I didn't like about the car, along with the gearknob. Loving your work though Judith.

Hi Mate, samco's now replaced with standard and yep the gearnob has been replaced with a swanky new vag one along with a new handbrake handle :grin:

nicely done Judith, looking fwd to seeing this one again now that you've done so much improving 8) I started doing my rear wheel arches this weekend too in honour of my new RXs. Funnily enough, they aren't even half as clean as yours... oh and no matter what bit of the car I'm cleaning, I get covered too

Blimey women aren't afraid of the slightest bit of dirt these days - fantastic. I'll be thorough with mine tomorrow. :rambo:

...sorry - I think I have that other thread in my mind too. :nono:

where are your high heels Judith?? They look like flip flops to me!! :lol:

:rofl:

where are your high heels Judith?? They look like flip flops to me!! :lol:

Just seen this as I'm updating it....

They are sort of crocks..... I don't need high heels to reach UNDER the car :wink:

Bit more updating but not me doing the work :nono:

Kip has a week off work so is fitting some of my birthday pressies. I've had an interesting day working from home (as I do) being able to look out the window to see the progress on my car :D

Corrado92.pdfDSC03723.JPG[/attachment:3c5e2uqm]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC03716.JPG[/attachment:3c5e2uqm]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC03718.JPG[/attachment:3c5e2uqm]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC03721.JPG[/attachment:3c5e2uqm]Oops.jpg[/attachment:3c5e2uqm]

Edited by Butterfly

Hmmmm...

Just looking at it again - looks a bit nasty. Hope Kip's ok though.

Yep, just looking at it again... trying to figure out what's bleeding and what's not. :eek:

If it helps you any, that top pin looks like it's one of the ones with the lengthways stripes on it...

Ouch! :bonk: At least Kip will have another scar to talk about on those "Jaws" evenings (where Quint, Brody and Hooper compare each others scars) ..... and be signed off washing up duties for a month? :wink:

Wish I had a garage that big :shock:

I alwys seem to cut myself when ever i do work on my car or anyone elses car my DNA must be everywhere by now :D

Ouch, not good. Guess that was the brake back plate that Kip caught his arm on then! Bashed the back of my hand on the ABS little heat shield thing, boy is that sharp, blood everywhere.

No pain, no gain!

Guess that was the brake back plate that Kip caught his arm on then!

Nope, the metal clip that holds the hand brake cable under the rear beam. I've just been told it had split in two..... it definitely looked nasty and sharp when I went out too see which bit had attacked him.

Easily notifiable as to which bit it was as there was some of his skin and hair stuck to it...euck :pukeright:

Guess that was the brake back plate that Kip caught his arm on then!

Nope, the metal clip that holds the hand brake cable under the rear beam. I've just been told it had split in two..... it definitely looked nasty and sharp when I went out too see which bit had attacked him.

Easily notifiable as to which bit it was as there was some of his skin and hair stuck to it...euck :pukeright:

euck indeed!

Must be an easy way of getting those clips on / off...... but to this day it eludes me :D

The best bit about the top pic is the number plate :D

Im guessing you mean mine there Lol! unless you like Judes plate better? :grin:

trying to figure out what's bleeding and what's not. :eek:

It was all bleeding for quite a while. Cleaned it up, put a 3 by 2 inch plaster on it and it had soaked through within an hour. Put anothr one on and thought it better to be safe than sorry so off we went.

Where did you get the leather panel replaced? I could probably do with replacing the panel behind the drivers seat

100+ year old interior trim company in Sheffield. Probably a bit far for you. I asked at the local dealers if they could recommend anywhere, or where did they use if they had to get interiors repaired and they gave me the company name.

If it helps you any, that top pin looks like it's one of the ones with the lengthways stripes on it...

Cheers :)

Wish I had a garage that big :shock:

It was high on the requirements list when house hunting

thats only a paper cut :lol:

LOL. Aye, a long deep paper cut :lol:

The part can be seen in the second picture on the far left. Photo was taken after Kip had patched himself up and cleaned up the car

The best bit about the top pic is the number plate :D

My name is Judith Hygate hence J11 and the VWS is self explanetory.

I'm sure you know Paul is Paul Kippax :)

No I didn't know that, Mr. Kippax, That's a much better reason to be called Kip than your older sister not being able to pronounce your name (Christopher) as a small child, instead calling me Kipperfer or something- then shortened to Kip.....I get so fed up of explaining it after introductions... :) Nice car btw, Mystic Storms are the way to go !!!!

Beauty is pain :D

Hope your Ok chief. Though as Vaughn says you will have a new scar & chicks dig scars!! :lol:

Rears done.

Big big thanks, hugs and kisses to KIP :luvlove:

Anyway,stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf1.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]Corrado92.pdf2.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf3.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf4.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf5.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]6.jpg[/attachment:2w91o8re]

Looking very nice! Makes such a difference with everything painted up and looking fresh. :notworthy:

Go on, get the fronts on, or I'll have to only take close up pictures at the back :lol: