Sign in to follow this  
Gangstarr

Front Grill Badge or De-badged

Front grill origional ,3 slated ,de-badged ,colour coded badge ? what you guys think is best .At the moment i have old grill and black badges & colour coded corrado sign .I am going to get a 3 slated grill with crome badge and same on rear crome corrado badge and vw sign with red 16v badges front and rear .

i'm picky too when it comes to badges, been swapping mine on and off for ages and settled on this now

although might not suit every colour rado

all black to rear, did have chrome, then chrome and red, then black and red.

DSC00240.jpg

simple on the front

DSC00236.jpg

IMHO.. Keep it simple... 3-bar and black badge front colour-coded rear (no 16v badges)

That's what I have, I also have a de-badged 3-bar but not that sure of the look.. I think Chrome bages break the Flow and make the car look narrower... if you see what I mean?

FK debadged grilles are £28 delivered from Rennsport atm if anyone's interested. Seems cheaper than everywhere else but maybe this is regularly available..??

i'm a fan of the standard from grille as the debadged one reminds me of a guppy! beasides the monster front badge is one of the first things i noticed about it, very beastie boys :lol:

i've often thought about going back to a badged grill, looks more classic to me, and in a strange way makes the car look its age, which i prefer

colour-coded badge , i just done mine :) with air ducts for extra cooling

new look.JPG[/attachment:c2558]

i want those air dicts!! How u get hold of them?? :D look amzin

currently im going with a badgeless grille with VR6 badge but people always tell me it would look better with a stock grille and chrome VW badge.

i also went with a painted stock grille 2 years ago but its not my cup of tea .....

bumper.jpg

I've just got one of the FK grills from Rennsport put on the car and while it was in for a respray had the VR6 badge taken off the rear and the Corrado and VW badges colour coded with the body. I'm very happy with the rear but not sure about the front grill yet. Might have to get a VR6 badge for the front but spray it black to go with the grill I reckon

i'm picky too when it comes to badges, been swapping mine on and off for ages and settled on this now

although might not suit every colour rado

all black to rear, did have chrome, then chrome and red, then black and red.

simple on the front

I've got the same on the front, but a black vw and corrado on the back with a chrome vr6

Must say mate, your car is looking sweet!

8)

Some interesting comments , I do rather like the debadged colour coded front grill with the silver vr badge , I cant imagine that every colour rado would get away with colour coded badges and grill I dont think a red or yellow rado would suit colour coded or even a silver one not too sure tho .Some poeple can go way to far with colour co-ordinating i know a guy wath a subaru racing green , green leather interior and anything that you could think of he has green calipers etc looks a rite cunt tbh . I guess its down to personal taste and as to weather or not to have 16v badge on ime kinda not sure i dont want to make it look like something its not if yah know what i mean .When i figure out how to get pics on here ile get a few of my rado on.

RS VR6 - is that eyebrow spoiler separate from the grill or built into it?

Its a seperate Kamei part.

Can't make my mind up yet, some days I like the chrome badge as it sort of matches the black rimmed angel eyes, other days I'm not so sure. I'm 100% though about having to swap the indicators/fogs for some inpros, they look too old now!

It could be a replica. My Kamei came with brackets, screws, and TUV papers. There is a sticker on the passenger side of the grill spoiler.

I think I either paid 80 or 60usd for it...can't remember.

funnily enough i decided to put my standard front grill back on this weekend

not sure which i prefer now :lol:

DSC00260.jpg