Toad

Music thread...

You cant beat a bit of heavy metal. Say Soulfly or Silent Civilian :D dout many people would agree :lol:

Nothing beats a bit of metal. Soufly, sepultura, slipknot, system of a down, chimaera, ill nino, machine head, cradel of flith, job for a cowboy, hatebreed, slayer ect ect ect could listen to them all day.

But nothing wrong with a bit of Rancid, sex pistols, clash or anything like that

Well, Nu-metal can kiss my ringer with its epileptic drummers (ie Joey from Slipknot) and open E-string rythyms, but old skool stuff like Maiden, Slayer, Pantera et al where they actually play a tune instead of a rythmn, are fekking awesome.

I agree with Kerry King when he talks about mid-90s metal when there wasn't a solo for about 10 years cos the guitarists weren't good enough. But uts nice to see a resurgance of 80s style thrash with killer riffs and howling twin geetars. :clap:

Nothing wrong with old metal to I might add Slayer was good when I saw them

I have joey is amazing, I got his drum stick too, bounced off my mates head and landed in my arms :D

I'd forgotten all about this little gem until it popped up on Scuzz while I was doing the ironing a moment ago :clap:

*edit - soz, the youtube embedding linky thing didn't seem to work for me?!

Dave Grohl? Check.

Josh Homme? Check.

Jon Paul Jones? Check.

Hell. Yes. 8)

[youtube:1lheq5kl] [/youtube:1lheq5kl]

Utter arsecrumpet that the gigs sold out in 3hrs on Fri... tix now around a hundred bits of money on eBay :(

Megadeth - Endgame. Pretty good, full of good metal riffs, but I wish Dave would go back to snarling into the mike, I don't like the talkey style he's using atm.

I was flicking through my IPOD before I left work and found an old album which I haven`t heard for a lomg time. A Tribute To SLAYER, a mix of bands playing some Classic SLAYER. To say I got home in half the time tonight is an understatement :D

Braught hollywood undead, swan song yesterday, Preaty good i must say

not what i usaly listen to but like it alot

Right now:

Deep dish -sacremento

Ian Brown - Fear (Unkle remix)

Prodigy - Poison

Whitle Lies - Chasin Status remix of Death. epic!!!!

The Charlatans - Sproston Green

Right now:

Ian Brown - Fear (Unkle remix)

:notworthy:

Not clued up on this Whitle Lies though... is that something to do with fake pegs and chair legs? :lol:

The Temper Trap. Just bought their album. First album I've bought for about 2 years.

Sweet Disposition from that album was a free download on iTunes about 3 weeks ago... damned good track, I put it on our radio show the same week 8)

The Temper Trap. Just bought their album. First album I've bought for about 2 years.

Sweet Disposition from that album was a free download on iTunes about 3 weeks ago... damned good track, I put it on our radio show the same week 8)

Yeah, brilliant song. Makes me feel happy and sad and reflective in equal meassure.

Right now: The Charlatans - Sproston Green

Tune.

I used to be a big Charlatans fan. Some Friendly, remember buying the album, not going to school. smoking stuff. Those were the days, my friend.

Yeah, brilliant song. Makes me feel happy and sad and reflective in equal meassure.

Went to see The Temper Trap in London last week, they were absolutely amazing...! Love their sound, it's very unique....

If you like them check out their support band Goldhawks - http://www.myspace.com/goldhawks - as yet unsigned but pretty damn good!

have been listening to spotify all day (fed up at work) but today's favourites are mostly tracks which I haven't listened to in a while....

Beastie Boys - Remote Control

James - Laid

Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun

RHCP - Under the Bridge

Radiohead - The Bends (album as well as track)

GnR - Don't Cry (alt version is my preference..)

and PPK - Resurrection for a beat... :)

edit: can tell looking at that lot, that I'm having a bad day :?

I've been playing Appetite for Destruction a lot recently. Quality.

Rocket Queen and I Think About You are my faves, but they're all blinding songs. A must for anyone who even has a remote interest in guitar based music. I might even go as far and say it is the definitive rock album. :notworthy:

Chinese Democracy on the other hand :gag: :epicfail:

I've been playing Appetite for Destruction a lot recently. Quality.

Rocket Queen and I Think About You are my faves, but they're all blinding songs. A must for anyone who even has a remote interest in guitar based music. I might even go as far and say it is the definitive rock album. :notworthy:

Chinese Democracy on the other hand :gag: :epicfail:

Rocket Queen nearly made it onto my list.. I did listen to it today but I love Don't Cry - was also listening to November Rain, Don't Damn Me and Nightrain. Haven't heard any of Chinese Democracy... sounds like I don't need to bother

Guest Tori1011B

[youtube:92rj73ex]

[/youtube:92rj73ex]

Best Film in the World!!!!

Wicked tune as well from 1:40 .... Aphrodite - Stalker

Hope you enjoy this as much as i do!

[youtube:3mtb74q3]
[/youtube:3mtb74q3]

Best Film in the World!!!!

Wicked tune as well from 1:40 .... Aphrodite - Stalker

Hope you enjoy this as much as i do!

Jungle is massive!! Fave scene from Human Traffic lol