psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

03e04e3db5647e8e5ad2999969dd0acb.jpg

VR6 Cambridge , next to the Polish association house , went to vote today.

That one hasn't moved in 5-6 years. Made the guy an offer a little while ago and he said there's no way he's selling he's just waiting to do it up! :lol:

Could be my colleague, was it smoking?! lol @Jim

Not that I noticed! :)

Saw a red rado in Leicester near the karting track, only caught a glimpse but looked nice

sat at work today & the director asks for a word.....the person who came in to meet with him had K reg VR in blue & had asked about my VR i the car park :D

had a nice chat after his meeting - very nice condition ultra violet recaro's & a very nice condition motor

Green Corrado in Peterborough this evening about 6pm. I was coming out of the Waitrose car park near the train station when the wife spotted you first! I was busy watching the traffic so didn't spot you initially but her gleeful screech alerted me of the presence of another Corrado! Looked good in the evening sun.

Green Corrado in Peterborough this evening about 6pm. I was coming out of the Waitrose car park near the train station when the wife spotted you first! I was busy watching the traffic so didn't spot you initially but her gleeful screech alerted me of the presence of another Corrado! Looked good in the evening sun.

'twas I, in my Storm! Yours looked excellent. Great wheels too.

Passed a Corrado chasing a Audi A6 Avant North on the A19 near Sunderland today, I was heading South.

Bib on an A6? takes all sorts I suppose.

Grey 16V with red badges Leighton hospital carpark Crewe H###FNX

Blackberry C in Staines centre this morning around 11.05. Looked like a lady driver but not sure.

Saw a dark blue VR6 at the Nurburgring on wednesday last week, driven by a girl. UK spec and plates, so maybe someone on here? Walked over to say hello as my G60 broke down in Belgium on the way, but she didn't get out of the car!

I can't remember the reg, but I'll be able to get it, it's on the video I took of my mate going around in his MX5.

Passed a Corrado chasing a Audi A6 Avant North on the A19 near Sunderland today, I was heading South.

Bib on an A6? takes all sorts I suppose.

What was the colour of the rado?

Saw a dark blue VR6 at the Nurburgring on wednesday last week, driven by a girl. UK spec and plates, so maybe someone on here? Walked over to say hello as my G60 broke down in Belgium on the way, but she didn't get out of the car!

I can't remember the reg, but I'll be able to get it, it's on the video I took of my mate going around in his MX5.

That's bluemotion off vr6oc she was at the rolling road day at stealth

Red VR Reg begins JUI. Followed you out of Stonor today and most of the way to Oxford.... Although I had trouble keeping up.... Lol.

Hi Chuggs, I was going to post the same! It was me you were following. I see you live in Swindon then. I live just outside Oxford. Not long bought this particular VR and this was its first big run out. Goes really well. Saw you car in the show, love the blackberry ones. 54k miles, hardly run in, you need to rack up some miles to loosen her up! Oh and just realised I need to edit my car details on here as the description is my old one :)

Hey. Think mine spent most of its life garaged. But it gets driven now for sure. Is your completely standard. I'm sure it had more pull off the mark low down than mine!! Or maybe it's my lame driving haha

Sure I will be at others just not sure which yet and yes sure to say hi

Yes mate. Click on settings at top right. Then you will see edit signature. Down on the left under my settings, my profile