psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Do you own a blue 16v in Callow Hill in Wiltshire? I pass it every day and have done so for the last couple of years. Doesn't seem to have moved much and noticed the lack of wipers suggesting it's perhaps a project car?

Jim

Spotted a dark coloured vr6 on the m25 at around 6.45 must have come off at j11 or 12. What do u have under that bonnet? Sounded like satan chewin on a wasp! You popped a nice little flame as well. Made my day!

Spotted a dark coloured vr6 on the m25 at around 6.45 must have come off at j11 or 12. What do u have under that bonnet? Sounded like satan chewin on a wasp! You popped a nice little flame as well. Made my day!

Hi mate yea was a shame I had to come off only just spotted the back of urs as i pulled alongside :)

Was glad it was dark tho as my car is pure filth at the moment urs was looking v nice from what I could make out. Glad you liked the sound it isn't running right at 100% at the mo but will be sure to get it sorted!

Matt

Spotted what I assume was a black VR6 in Brighouse. Number plate was C6 VRG I think.

Pulled up next to me in my daily Octavia VRS at the roundabout at the top.

Emergency Bikers, Channel 5 Tonight........it wasn't anyone on here who's Corrado was involved in the 5 car RTA in Birmingham was it? Looked like a VR.

saw a corrado on the side of the m65. :-(

so did the only right thing to do in that situation. came off the next jct came back up, pulled over and see if i could lend a hand! turned out to be BRAD VR6.

good news it was only a flat tyre. bad news i couldnt help! but the rac were on route to sort the problem.

always good to meet another member, hope you got to your mates ok!

Passed a white rado this morning at about 6.55 on the gloucester bypass that goes by gloucester quays. Only saw you at the last minute so couldn't do anything. Plus you was giving it some beans :D

I was going the other way in my VR. Any one on here?

L94 EPR blackberry VR6 spotted last friday 25th on an industrial estate just outside Sheffield. Had a "corrado club" air-freshener on the interior mirror.

Just spotted about 20 mins ago near elland road r/a, they joined the motorway, I headed on to vw (again), I gave them a thumbs up :)

M229 (I think) One of the purples, VR6, Pistonheads sticker in the window.

Saw a dark coloured VR6 on the A14 around 4:20 pm today with very wide black alloys also had an italy flag on the back ,looked and sounded great, got a wave and gave one back.

Had a chap flash and give me a thumbs up in an old Polo (breadvan type I think!) this morning on the A47 near Corby at about 10.30! Was good to see a bit of VW camaraderie! :)

blue VR spotted parked up today at Calcutt near Harrogate. I was turning round in the pub car park opposite to hear up towards the aquatic centre on forest moor road. :D

Grey VR driving through the one way system in Kingston upon Thames this morning.

Spotted what I assume was a black VR6 in Brighouse. Number plate was C6 VRG I think.

Pulled up next to me in my daily Octavia VRS at the roundabout at the top.

Alright mate, although it sounds a lot like my car (especially the number plate!) I haven't been to the north in quite some time!

Blackberry L***ADD (or similar) heading towards Windsor on the A308 in Old Windsor yesterday (Monday) about 11 ish... I waved, couldn't see if they waved. Number plate is vaguely memorable and I think I have seen it locally over the years.

Marc

saw one today in conway...dark blue with a female driver..Had a working open sunroof with a tall plant sticking out of it :)

Sunday, around 12:45, taking j10 m62 to trafford centre?

Blue Pearl, not sure on much else, only glanced as I was heading to the easier junction :p

My wife spotted a nugget in Inverness twice yesteday (on way in and on way home) G plate 16v so I am guessing its Chubby..

Interesting. I think I've been spotted once in 8 years and 288 pages of this thread.

How many people have been spotted more than once? Have we figured out if the corrado count is higher in one particular region? For example, spotting is very rare in East Anglia. Either that or fellow owners are too miserable to acknowledge another Corrado? :lol:

Interesting. I think I've been spotted once in 8 years and 288 pages of this thread.

How do u know though? By searching ur no.plate or name?