psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

First little drive after fixing the problems and I saw a; Red G60 round the Goring area of Worthing, gave thumbs up and another Red Corrado going down the A24 towards the Findon roundabout, just moved down here so i'm impressed with the amount of nice cars i've seen already! Also got a flash from a slammed MK3 Golf so was a nice 30 minute drive for me :)

Mrs spotted a N reg blue/black Corrado near coal road Leeds, yesterday around 5:30

Think ive spotted this same C this eve too. Going down the hill of the A6120 towards crossgates and the crashed bus. It was a dark blue (mystic?) clear and red rear lights. Exchanged waves - this one must be local, new to me though. V nice rado :D

Thanks v much Tom. Wish i could have made the show, but had commitments :( never been to the Harewood, show despite not living far from the place.

The Corrado you saw on the M62 sounds interesting, didnt get any pics i assume?

It was the first time i've been to Harewood, wasn't that impressed, some very very nice cars on show but considering the size of the place it felt crowded and the layout seemed strange, still some good photos and a good drive out and back. no pics of the multi coloured C i'm afraid, It looked like it had had a front end smash at some point and had all the front panels replaced and i saw it pre repaint! Either that or the chap driving it fancied building himself a Harlequin C!:thumbleft:

Cheers Tom

Dark blue 'Rado, possibly a Mystic Storm on 17s coming down the A57 towards Aston fire station today. Raised a hand as I crossed but I think I was too far away for them to spot it.

Dark blue 'Rado, possibly a Mystic Storm on 17s coming down the A57 towards Aston fire station today. Raised a hand as I crossed but I think I was too far away for them to spot it.

You sure it wasn't me?

I saw a dark blue N-reg in exactly the same place that morning as I was coming up to J31 - it was coming from the motorway roundabout and waved as it turned past the fire station - I waved back but not sure it saw me.

Problem is mine is green...

on 16s...

and not a storm!

I saw the green one again today that I often see local to me. for some greasing it's usually on a Saturday at about the same time. Today it was driving past three Hinchley Woo Shell station at around 12:30. I was in mine this time though so gave a toot if the horn and got a wave back.

Saw one in Salisbury this afternoon, waved, might have been a G60.

what colour was it???

I was up that way in my G60 doing a bit of part shopping

Saw one in Salisbury this afternoon, waved, might have been a G60.

I was spotted and spotted a white (V tidy in the sun :thumbleft:) J plate G60 on the M4 east bound in convoy with a Mk1. They headed off at Bath, so could have ended up in Salisbury ?

I was on the way home from a week in Bude... 230 miles, 42+ MPG by the MFA! (Avg 55 mph by MFA) :smug:

mjcp

Spotted a black VR (i think) yesterday parked up in Apsley Tesco car park. I Would have had a better look but it started tipping down and I didn't want to get my hair wet :)

Spotted several corrados today at the retro rides gathering at prescott hill, fell in love with a white g60, i need a supercharger in my life

Ok so a few to list that i've seen recently >

Braintree > essex > g60 red/purple near the glebe park in braintree parked ....

Hitchin > hertfordshire > white VR6 parked near to some industrial estate >

I keep seeing a Corrado on my way home from work. I drive from Woking to Chobham at about 6pm and I have passed the same one, two or three times now going towards Woking. Not sure what type or the exact colour but its grey and low. You wont have seen me as I don't use the C at the moment so I'm in a Clio.

Im taking mine up in few weeks might see u bout mate..

I think one of the lads at work saw you, said he saw a white one through Elgin.

Spotted a dragon green 'L' reg one in Westbury on Saturday night about 20:00, I was in the nugget G60 at the roundabout and waved back.

Spotted a White one with a big DC Sticker on the bonnet in a wet grassmere early tue morning parked outside a hotel. was going to cross over and have a gander but it ****sssin down!

Spotted a White one with a big DC Sticker on the bonnet in a wet grassmere early tue morning parked outside a hotel. was going to cross over and have a gander but it ****sssin down!

That was my part-started, part run out of funds, as-yet-ongoing rat project :) I'm banging it up for winter (I get bored easily), and come springtime she's getting a similar colour lick as yours and either some AMG 16's or some KT1's. It's always ****sssin down 'ere bud, we're all alcoholics.

Edited by UberMoose

N-AHS (I think...) Black VR6(I think), parked outside comet at the crown point retail park in leeds, spotter at about 4:45pm, looked nice :)

Thats a new one to me Stretch, not seen that one about Leeds before.

Once again i saw N** FET, classic green Storm at Rothwell roundabout, i was just pulling onto it as it went round. Got a beep and a wave :D Ended up following it and seeing who can make their VR sound the best :lol: :D

It's always ****sssin down 'ere bud, we're all alcoholics.

its done nout but bloody rain since i moved up there, startin to turn alcoholic myself! was lookin good mate :)