psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted. Heading east on the M62 around 2 this afternoon, a multicoloured corrado, with red doors, white wings but I think the car was blue...

Jay

Blue Rado near Liverpool docks on Monday, didn't see reg but driver wearing a Santa hat!

I also saw a blue one the other night in by The Netherton pub. Apart from mine I don't see any others around Liverpool.

Red, K reg, spotted by the other half (couldn't confirm variety), parked up in Ashton (near Wigan), on Balmoral avenue.

I swear blind, she's spotted ten times the Corrados I have in the last twelve months.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Saw a black g60 i think in essex Chelmsford waved at him. anyone on here ?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Saw a black g60 i think in essex Chelmsford waved at him. anyone on here ?

Happy new year!

That was me - You were coming on to the roundabout at the exit next to me coming away from Braintree! Its a Midnight blue VR6, Looks black though :-)

Aqua K plate 16v today 10:30 am on the M5, then parked outside Halfords/Best Buy a few minutes later. You followed me out of the carpark (I was in a black Octy vRS estate). Was very low on RS4 alloys with Inpro tails. Looked nice, even in the mucky weather!

You go ages without seeing a Corrado, they all come at once. Typically though, I didn't get to see any of them properly.

First was yesterday, red with clear rears, going through Powick towards Powick Mills and the Worcester bypass, about lunchtime. Think it's the same one I always see out Powick/Malvern way, who signals back enthusiastically but isn't a forum user.

Also yesterday, a blue Corrado going down the hill towards the Herefordshire side of the Malverns, just through the Wyche cutting at about half three. My missus was in the passenger seat of my car waiting for me, doesn't know if you clocked my VR.

Finally today, another dark coloured 'rado going through Sidbury in Worcester, today, again at about half three. I was coming round the corner by Skellerns from Severn Street when you flashed by between me and the King's Head. Sod's law, you were one of the last to go through the lights and up College St to the Cathedral roundabout but watching your 'rado go up the hill reminded me how good these cars still look and quite made my afternoon!

Now, what's the betting none of these people are on here and see this?!

It might of been me mate, but it would of been about 12ish in a N-reg Aqua Blue VR6.

Just brought it from Wichenford and was heading through Worcester to go back to the M5.

Johnny

No way?! Small world! I don't think it can have been you mate, as it was definitely more like three/half three that I was down in town. However, I know the car you've bought, as my fiance's parents live out the other side of Wichenford from where you got the car from and we've been passing it every time we've been going out to them on our way back from work. House on the corner of Venn Lane, looked like the feller had to be a VW enthusiast, as the VR looked very well kept and he also had a very nice looking MK I Scirocco in gold?

Funny old world indeed, as only in the last week did my missus stop as she rode through Wichenford to have a chat to the (now former) owner of your motor, complimenting him on what good nick it was in and passing on that I was a fellow VR owner!

Sunday 8th Jan, around 1515.

N reg Storm in the Tescos car park in Leatherhead.

You were cleaning your windscreen and I came to say hello but was in a hurry as the shop was shutting soon.

Dark green/blue/black (couldn't tell which under the streetlights) one M***CLT, about 20 mins ago. I was about 3 or 4 cars behind you in the other lane, whilst queuing at the Tesco r'bout in Chineham. Couldn't catch up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black VR6 going up Bloomfield Road in Bath around 10 mins ago (4pm) - get in contact - lots of spare parts looking for a home still from my old VR.

Tim

Saw two today...

one whilst I was driving at 11.30am on the A55 it was heading towards Colwyn Bay and another whislt I was cycling in Menai Bridge at 4.00pm...Black corrado ending with reg ***YKA

Milton Keynes at about 7.30pm tonight - out for a jog and a dark coloured VR6 passed me going over the Kingston roundabout and then booted it down the V11 towards Kents Hill. Heard the VR induction roar a mile away! Amazing how the sound stood out over the general humdrum traffic. Bloody brilliant!

Spotted in at Ikea, Wembley the other day:

attachment.php?attachmentid=51160&d=1327097214

then spotted another near T4 Heathrow number plate sort of spelt "Craddo".

mjcp

Spotted - Dark green N reg VR with 16" BBS RC's outside Renold in bredbury Stockport.

Jay

That'd be me, I work at Renold