psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Green Corrado today at 13:30 in Esher. I was two cars behind you in mine but couldn't get past the others to catch up. It pulled into a side road off the high street and into what looked like a small work car park. I couldn't see a badge but it looked to have solitudes so I guess it was a Storm. They are lovely looking cars to follow down the road.

spotted a dark coloured rado on the bagshot rd in bracknel at 6.50am not sure what breed but the plate was K** DJR looked liked it had angle eye head light or something simular

Green Storm N*** HFW at The Longbridge Mill tonight but apparently nothing to do with the Basingstoke/Reading meet :( Coincidence that my Mum followed it on her way home from work and asked me about it and then I saw it at the pub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spotted 2 in 2 days, 1st one was yesterday about 5pm, blackberry with what looked like wrd mesh wheels, was parked on a driveway on weston way northampton.

2nd one was on the back of a truck on the a45 heading towards wellingborough, looked like it was a rolling shell on the way for a re-spray somewhere.

Green Storm N*** HFW at The Longbridge Mill tonight but apparently nothing to do with the Basingstoke/Reading meet :( Coincidence that my Mum followed it on her way home from work and asked me about it and then I saw it at the pub!

That would be me!

I did turn up for the meet but unfortunately I was on call and just my luck had to shoot off before bucking up the courage to introduce myself.

Will try make it next time and actually say hello.

Green Storm (possibly) on cole avenue glos yesterday about 1ish

Dark Mettalic Red (Bordeaux Pearl Effect??) spotted in Ladybower Inn, Sheffield.

Looked standard and mint in the sunny weather!

Green corrado vr6 with anthracite speedlines lowered looked tidy! On Scarborough marine drive I see'd it On my way home from work nobody in or near it but got a great big CORRADO! And a point from me!

That would be me!

I did turn up for the meet but unfortunately I was on call and just my luck had to shoot off before bucking up the courage to introduce myself.

Will try make it next time and actually say hello.

Ah good! Glad it belongs to someone on here and who was there for the meet. I had just arrived and was saying hello to a couple of my friends who were mucking around under the bonnet of my friend's van when you turned up. I saw you having a smoke and was about to walk over and say hi when you headed off towards the pub so thought I'd catch up with you inside, but missed you! We're a very friendly bunch, so do come to the next meet (last Thurs of each month, so 26th April sounds about right) and hopefully you'll be able to stay for more than a few mins! :)

Blue Corrado on A6120 just after Tesco roundabout yesterday at about 5:30. Private plate starting with "A" dont remember the rest - looked particularly low at the front. Flashes exchanged 8)

spotted 2 today the first was on a drive along oxshott rd at about 11.30am was a dark colour thats all i saw as i went flying past!

The second was on the M25 going clockwise near clackett lane at about 12.20pm i think the reg was G333 VRT or something like that as it wasn't hanging around and i was going the other way, oh and that one was a dark colour too.

A nice black rado (or dark coloured) just drove past my house in Cubert, Cornwall, first time I've spotted one in my village :D

White G60 H466*** at Esso in Fleet about 4.15pm today. Guess you were at Wheels Day too? I didn't see a single C other than mine there though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like portishead has another corrado, nice black one passed me on the portbury 100 leavingportishead last week, got a little wave in return. looks like my title of having the only C in portishead is gone, happy days.

Dark Grey L Plate Corrado on Phat 9x16's on the A66 tonight on the way home from Chav Night!

Nice to see another local Corrado ;)

Alright Steve, I was having a chat with a a fellow who works at Lookers in Boro about your car! I'm working in Darlington now so I'll keep a lookout for you

Nice looking blue C on A55 near Penyffordd turn off around 19:40 this evening (Sunday). Didnt spot until he was almost on me so bit late seeing you wave & thumbs up as they overtook.

Spotted by a friend in Stroud Gloucestershire today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59061[/ATTACH]

Edited by Swompy

Dark coloured (black VR6?) parked outside Jungle Chums soft play near Thornbury last Tuesday. Spotted by the Mrs ;)

Dark N-reg VR6 (I think, possibly Storm) travelling along Low Road in Hunslet, Leeds towards the city centre this afternoon, female driver.

Spotted by a friend in Stroud Gloucestershire today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59061[/ATTACH]

urgh.. that stance is offensive! :crazyeyes: