psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Just spotted a black corrado heading into steppingley, Bedfordshire.

Looked nice and clean. Didnt catch the flavour but looked VR6ish :)

Ben

Just spotted a mint standard vr on a drive on mayfield road in timperly :)

Spotted a Lithuanian platted 16v in ribbleton yesterday, very low

Clocked this again yesterday evening, same location, same time - or thereabouts. Don't think

this guy is on here though. :)

I'm on here... occasionally ;)

Green m reg vr6 in keighley parked up looking nice and standard

---------- Post added at 2:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:27 PM ----------

Green m reg vr6 in keighley parked up looking nice and standard

Spotted a black corrado today at around 15.10 in stetchford , I did flash but you seemed to be day dreaming in the traffic :lol:

How depressing - just done 250 miles from Surrey to Yorkshire, and saw one other Corrado - and that was on a trailer on the M1 :(

Edited by JMC

Sat next to a green VR6 L reg on the north side of the anti clockwise M25 AT 6 AM this morning. Would have waved but I was in the A4 at the time and we where doing about 70 at the time.

Edited by beastie4126

Can't believe it

I saw two corrados today!

A red one in Cape Hill parked adjacent to KFC!

And another (blue) near smethwick high st!

Both this Friday afternoon!

Feel like gettin mine out of the garage but needs that one plug changing first!!!

an extremely noticeable bright orange J plate on the A30 heading into Hayle, Cornwall yesterday around 1.30pm...I didn't bother trying to wave as I was in the BMW!..

That Orange one hails, or used to at least from Plymouth Bill. It was for sale about 9 months ago but wouldnt imagine anybody actually bought it!

That Orange one hails, or used to at least from Plymouth Bill. It was for sale about 9 months ago but wouldnt imagine anybody actually bought it!

I saw a post over on edition 38 that someone bought it and put a Diesel engine in it for his mrs to drive round in

---------- Post added at 7:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:55 AM ----------

I saw a post over on edition 38 that someone bought it and put a Diesel engine in it for his mrs to drive round in

Yep, its actually for sale on swdubs at the minute. Bought it, did the conversion in a week and put it up for sale. He thought about breaking it as it cost him frig all, but was in really good condition when he picked it up.

Change the front and rear lights and some nice wheels and i think it could be a nice car.

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 AM ----------

Here you go.

http://www.swdubs.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28942

Dark blue or black VR in Worlingham, Beccles, Suffolk

Reg M ### TCH

Turned into Worlingham Manor

Did the g60 have dished bbs on stuartfzr

I didn't like to be seen peeking at it too closely, but seemed to have BBS type wheels; they looked like the ones you often see on the G60 (can't remember what they are, but not the RAs). It's parked in arup.

Edit: JI67 **L

Edited by StuartFZR400

Seen 2 today.

Red VR6 on the A30 early this morning heading cornwall direction. Second time I have spotted this now on what must be his/your Commute.

Silver 16v going into Newton Abbot about half 8.