rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

So the car is back at home after a week down at DG. the car has been running without issue! :D enjoyed the drive home, its good to get it back!

next plans almost complete and will get some pics up as soon as i have it fitted out!

the bonnet bra arrived (bought off the forum) pleased with it and will try it on tomorrow! hopefully no more stone chips on those long runs!

What turned out to be the problem??

we think it was the immobilizer, but there was also some connections at the back of the fuse box not in place. we were going to remove the immobilizer all together but as we could not get it to repeat the issue we have left it for now! everything has been fine over the week at DG strange but a good result, no cost! bonus!! :D

we think it was the immobilizer, but there was also some connections at the back of the fuse box not in place. we were going to remove the immobilizer all together but as we could not get it to repeat the issue we have left it for now! everything has been fine over the week at DG strange but a good result, no cost! bonus!! :D

Sweet good stuff

Glad to know all is good!

Any difference in mpg (Motorway / urban / combined)?

Cheers!

Glad to know all is good!

Any difference in mpg (Motorway / urban / combined)?

Cheers!

I'm still checking it of a full tank but can't say its noticeable so far....

glad to see bak up nd running again bud looking forward to seeing the new addition to it

:D

love the look so much of the car keep looking at pics and thinking sooooo sweet :salute:

glad to see bak up nd running again bud looking forward to seeing the new addition to it

:D

love the look so much of the car keep looking at pics and thinking sooooo sweet :salute:

Cheers I'm happy getting it back too! Pic up parts tomorrow :)

OK the car has been runninig great took it down to Basildon this week 256 miles just over half a tank of petrol until i opened her up down the M45! :D

so next phase is underway been messing about tonight and will début it at the meet on wednesday night in coventry with jim and some others from the area! unless some of you can persuade me to post a picture tomorrow? :grin:

this was how it looked tonight!

playing.JPG[/attachment:p16xjtba]

I didn't know those bonnet bra's needed so much work to fit :wink:

Seriously, that looks like a fairly big job you've got going on there or else it's getting an extreme clean :)

I didn't know those bonnet bra's needed so much work to fit :wink:

:lol: yeah they take a little bit of working out to get it to fit!

Seriously, that looks like a fairly big job you've got going on there or else it's getting an extreme clean :)

So the latest mod is all done and looking good! cleaned ready for wednesday night! :shades: pictures will be posted on thursday!! :grin:

OK here are some pics! controversial to some but i have the original bumper and will be keeping it!

but i love it! Well happy!!! :grin:

DSC00682resize.jpg

DSC00692resize-1.jpg

indicators fitted into the lights!

DSC00683resize.jpg

Front fangs removed!!! :grin: and 90mmm splitter

DSC00680resized.jpg

:shock: :lol: dont think i've ever seen one like that! could be a world first :clap: :lol:

Gonna be brutally honest and say I just don't get it. But it's your car and you like it - that's all that matters :) I'm very conservative when it comes to Corrado modification ;)

Gonna be brutally honest and say I just don't get it. But it's your car and you like it - that's all that matters :) I'm very conservative when it comes to Corrado modification ;)

I new it would not get everyone Jim.. and i respect your thoughts.

:shock: :lol: dont think i've ever seen one like that! could be a world first :clap: :lol:

The bumper is not a worlds first! but the indicators are a little unique, as is removing the fangs! :D

Will take a little bit of getting used to but I like it. No questioning the quality of work gone into it, looks really well done. Great idea to put the indicators into the headlights 8) Also like the 'Fang removal' :) Just wondering about how it can be towed in an emergency? And as you say its just cosmetic so can be easily reversed, shouldn't offend any of the purists. I think the UK scene is very conservative anyway

Will take a little bit of getting used to but I like it. No questioning the quality of work gone into it, looks really well done. Great idea to put the indicators into the headlights 8) Also like the 'Fang removal' :) Just wondering about how it can be towed in an emergency? And as you say its just cosmetic so can be easily reversed, shouldn't offend any of the purists. I think the UK scene is very conservative anyway

OK the answer to towing is covered the nearside hook is still there! the off side hook will be replaced by more modern nut thread for seperate towing hook! looking for a donar at the moment. fang covers still in trim just modified! i like the original but love the clean look better! not going to far from here as i love the corrado style and would not have bought it otherwise! i still want it to be a corrado! last nights meet i was parked next to another with original bumper and i liked mine better! at the end of the day it is down to the individual.. glad you all have an opinion on here! :D

won a prize at club polo show and shine .... best non polo! and what was the prize? some cat toy! cheap skates!!! :lol:

won a prize at club polo show and shine .... best non polo! and what was the prize? some cat toy! cheap skates!!! :lol:

Nice one mate well done.

Must admit at first glance wasnt sure on the picture in the light (thats why I have not said anything yet) however looking more at it and especially the early evening pic and the low one from the front, I must admit I like it. :clap:

Nice work keep it going as as peeps have said before its your car and thats what counts :salute:

Nice one mate well done.

Must admit at first glance wasnt sure on the picture in the light (thats why I have not said anything yet) however looking more at it and especially the early evening pic and the low one from the front, I must admit I like it. :clap:

Nice work keep it going as as peeps have said before its your car and thats what counts :salute:

cheers chris think you guys need to see it in the flesh or i need to get some more pics up to convince you all! good luck with the 312!