Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

'Centurion' with Olga Kurylenko :luvlove:

Decidely low key & surprisingly enjoyable. (I was expecting another 'Last Legion' which I thought was utter cack).

Well worth a watch - 8/10.

Watched Jackass The Movie last night, after a few (ok, a lot more than a few) drinks... forgot how funny it is, 8/10

The Men Who Stare at Goats- 6/10. Quite original and a good cast, but didn't quite hit the mark.

Watched 'Clash of the Titans' yesterday as it was so miserable outside and nothing else was on TV..... and my word :lol:

It should be called "Gash of the ripped and laddered Tightans". What an absolute pile. The original version with Harry Hamlyn and the slow moving rubber creatures was more convincing.....

One flew over the cuckoo's nest. One of the best films I've ever watched. 10/10 (I rarely give a 10)

One flew over the cuckoo's nest. One of the best films I've ever watched. 10/10 (I rarely give a 10)

That is a truly brilliant film and well deserving of full marks.

Loaded Weapon 1 (spoof) 8/10. Love that movie, so damn funny. Tim Curry, Samuel Jackson and Emilio Estevez are all on top form. If you like films like Airplane, Hot Shots and the Naked Gun then you have to watch it.

Another vote for Inception.

Not perfect but does very well and scores 9/10 for me.

Yup, me too- saw it last night. Fantastic stuff- 9/10. My sister-in-law came out and said 'Phew, glad that's finished. What a load of rubbish! I prefer films about real people like My Best Friend's Wedding and The Holiday,' :lol: :cuckoo: :shock: :epicfail:

Yup, me too- saw it last night. Fantastic stuff- 9/10. My sister-in-law came out and said 'Phew, glad that's finished. What a load of rubbish! I prefer films about real people like My Best Friend's Wedding and The Holiday,' :lol: :cuckoo: :shock: :epicfail:

:snipersmile:

:tumbleweed:

My sister-in-law came out and said 'Phew, glad that's finished. What a load of rubbish! I prefer films about real people like My Best Friend's Wedding and The Holiday,' :lol: :cuckoo: :shock: :epicfail:

:crazyeyes: Serious???

Went to see Predators. What a waste of the price of a couple of nice bottles of wine. 2/10. Thin plot line, undeveloped cliche'd characters. The biggest suspense came from wondering who would die next while not really caring.

Hated the Boat That Rocked! Great cast and the trailers looked good, but all the best bits were in the trailers imho. Just seemed like a good idea, but thrown together, with no depth to the story and a lacklustre script :( .

Will see Toy Story 3D soon- heard nothing but good reports about it :)

Dear god. :brickwall:

We all thought she was taking the piss to start with, but she wasn't! :lol:

Running Man with the one and only Arnold..

About 12 of 10! :notworthy:

The Expendables

11/10

F**king awesome!!! That's all I'm saying. :clap:

Nice. Will be seeing that at the iMax shortly :)

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou 9/10

The intro sequence with the pan across the cut-away profile of the Belafonte is genius! :)

Went to see Predators. What a waste of the price of a couple of nice bottles of wine. 2/10. Thin plot line, undeveloped cliche'd characters. The biggest suspense came from wondering who would die next while not really caring.

It was pretty dire, wasn't it. I was afraid of it when I'd heard Predator was getting a "reboot" and my fears were well founded. Adrian Brody as the growling modern take on Arnie was a total miscasting - sure, big boots to fill, but he was pretty unconvincing.

And what happened to Lawrence Fishburne since the Matrix days? Looks like he's been a bit busy with the pies!!