joebloggsVR69

Top Gear

The transit was great, my friend made me rewind it to watch it again. I have that shape transit and made me wonder lol.

First part of the Australian version of the Ashes special. A bit different from the UK version.

PWY0aFjwA10

Edited by The_Dude

steve coogan's weighed in on that one too!

Yeah and has made himself look a prize twat in the process.

i'm not sure i'd say that, its kind of what I was thinking at the moment they were coming out with it all

Edited by dukest

The Volvo sounded fantastic! 5 cylinder turbo's are just music to my ears :)

wish they'd stop being rude about the Azev A's on Hammond's car - I wanted a 325 with Azev As before I even knew what a Corrado was!

This Sundays episode....worst ever? Can't believe they stretched such a weak idea into an hour long show.

Amber Heard was nice.. :)

Not seen her before.

I thought she was lovely!!!!!!!!

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

This Sundays episode....worst ever? Can't believe they stretched such a weak idea into an hour long show.

I agree, pants compared to their usual standard. The BMW M3 bit annoyed me, why can't they drive a car someone can afford on a normal road in a relatively normal manner. I'm really bored of Clarkson wrecking a set of tyres in 10 mins and using that as an evaluation of a car.

Oh yeah, I forgot about May's comments about the Azev A being a cheap and nasty aftermarket wheel. I bet that rocked the car forums up and down the country :lol:

As for this Sunday's episode, jeez, could Clarkson get any more lechery? The poor girl was clearly uncomfortable with it.

I always found the "Start in a car" bit boring anyway, but last week has highlighted it's really run it's course and needs to go. I like Clarkson, but he is a schitt interviewer and he's unfairly monopolised that bit of the show. I think May is the funnier and more level headed of the 3 and would probably make a better job of it than JC.

And yeah, I'm normally open minded and relaxed about TG as it's just entertainment, but JC setting the 'innocent bystander' alight with his flame thrower was a staged stunt too far imo, the show is starting to lose credibility even among die hard fans cause of schitt like that!

Puerile tosh that's a bit of an insult to an ameoba's intelligence. Still watch it though and enjoy some bits and get to shout at the telly for other bits. All in win, win.

Hm. Rather a disappointing series. I liked the feature on the 959 and the F40 though.. quite like the Meet your Heroes features they do as it does bring the car enthusiast out of them!

Really no where near as good as past series but at the end of the day, there's only so much stuff you can do.

Calling John Prescott a "star" in a reasonably priced car is a crime against language. What an utter twunt that man is.

Yeah this outing has been disappointing, clear to me that they're running out of material hence the short 6 show series.

Did I miss an episode or did they not show the episode where they blew up a hummer and Richard Hammond was driving that massive jeep thing in South Africa? saw it on the trailer at the start of the season and been looking forward to it.