Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

we know what you drive and what you do!but how old are you??

21 have now got a 1.8 16v corrado have had four mk4 polos :shock: and a mk2 golf, gonna have to stump up 1500 to insure the corrado and thats tpft with 1years ncd!! :shock: :(

Thought I'd better post in support of all the 30 something crusties!

I'm 36 going on 18! was, am & always will be a boy racer. (Don't try & explain it to wives/girlfriends... it's a bloke thing).

At least us fogies get cheaper insurance, I pay less than 500 notes for fully comp including protected NCD for my VR6.

I think I'm onto my 14th motor now! (mainly VWs & Audis), although my first car was a T reg Fiesta 1100 Sport at 17.

Thought I'd better post in support of all the 30 something crusties!

I'm 36 going on 18! was, am & always will be a boy racer. (Don't try & explain it to wives/girlfriends... it's a bloke thing).

At least us fogies get cheaper insurance, I pay less than 500 notes for fully comp including protected NCD for my VR6.

I think I'm onto my 14th motor now! (mainly VWs & Audis), although my first car was a T reg Fiesta 1100 Sport at 17.

Im 35

LOL robbo,I had a Fiesta 1.1 ghia to get the no claims started ( with a big webber on it )

modding was so easy then !

by 21 was getting the Md's car off the ground on the way into work ( worked at ford dealers and he had cossies )

I think Ive had about 20 odd cars shortest Ive owned was for two days probably because it was a cortina estate ..No Cred there ! LOL

Best car.. I think was a Mk1 Rs Turbo :twisted:

23, 24 in April.

17 drove me bros Polo, 18 had a old '74 Beetle and think 19/20 I had an '85 Mark1 Golf Cabriolet, bought my Corrado a few weeks ago! (March 8th I think!)

All veedubs 8)

This has got to qualify for the longest thread in the entire forum..

Nope, the thread on Lupo wipers is a tidy 12 pages long :lol:

Just turned 35 1.5 weeks ago :oops:

Tempest

23, with a rate of another different vw every 3-5 months, can't help but buy a bargain, nothing to do with the age but just blurted it out anyway

24, not sure this one's going to make it to my 25th tho. Been eyeing up other C's already, can't decide whether I want to pile cash into this one, to bring it up to my standards or save cash and buy a VR????

Was 27 on the 8th March......same birthday as the g-man

Had a MK1 Golf GTi at 21....god I miss that car :(

Im 17...costs every penny i make for damn insurance...and that friggin distributor..and that sunroof...and that supercharger rebuild...and.... :roll:

i am 46

cars owned 1600vw beetle, renault 16, mk4 cortina, reliant scimitarGTE od. vauxhall nova, vauxhall astra, transit van, commer van, fiat ducato maxi van, vauxhall astra, ford mondeo, and finally mk5 golf gt tdi on order. and also corrado vr6 of course.

22, have a 2000 Corsa Sxi with a mighty 1.2 (not my choice!!!!) that I'm trying to get rid of then I'll be gettin a nice VR6 and attending some track days :D

Oh and insurance on the C looks like it'll be £1200 with no NCB (dad's policy before).

well, on the subject of age, i've recently turned 19 and have just bought my 1st corrado 2.0ltr valver, its a stonker!!

am i the youngest brittish corrado owner?

well, on the subject of age, i've recently turned 19 and have just bought my 1st corrado 2.0ltr valver, its a stonker!!

am i the youngest brittish corrado owner?

fraid not...........think we did have a 18yo :wink: