lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

can i give you a deposit for it ??just wanting to go back to 2.9:) is it all complete?smoke ?burn oil?or any misses or proplems with it??

can i give you a deposit for it ??just wanting to go back to 2.9:) is it all complete?smoke ?burn oil?or any misses or proplems with it??

Yeah of course bud dep[osit would be fine it ran fine and pulled well needs a isv damper box though and was a misfire sometimes on sometimes not there changed the coilpack and went away so think a set of leads would do it

Edited by lilfuzzer

Hi mate what colour is the head lining and door pillars?

Hi bud the headlining is greyish standard colour and the door pillars are black as in the pics

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

great ,,il be in touch soon ,but consider it sold

thanks

Sound mate cheers just give me a buzz

:)

Have you got a front bearing housing/flange please? If so how much posted? Needed quite urgently. Cheers.

Have you got a front bearing housing/flange please? If so how much posted? Needed quite urgently. Cheers.

Hi bud do you mean the hubs? if so yes £35 posted

VR6 Rear axle £20.00

VR6 Drive shafts £40.00

Hi there...Have you got a pic of the above parts to show condition they are in cheers

Hi there...Have you got a pic of the above parts to show condition they are in cheers

I'll get them sorted for you tomorrow bud where you based?

Hi bud do you mean the hubs? if so yes £35 posted

Hi, I mean the bit the bearings actually press into. If we are talking about the same thing and you could post them by the weekend then that would be great and let me know your payment details!

Cheers

Hi, do you still have the brake master cylinder? If you do and it's the ABS version, I'll take it at asking price.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Serial

Hi. do you still have the steering column, if so how much posted?

Sorry chhief that is gone

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hi, do you still have the brake master cylinder? If you do and it's the ABS version, I'll take it at asking price.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom yes it is from a ABS version and its still available I'll pm payment details

Chris

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

sorry if iv'e missed it but do you still have the brake servo?

Hi bud yeah its still there i'll pm my paypal address

Chris

Hello mate, ill take the fog light switch and the abs light if theyre still available, also can the carpet be posted?

let me know 07803067350

thanks james

yeah James they are still here and teh carpet can be posted I'll take pics send me your email address

mate i have one from a vr not sure if early is the same but would think so give me a shout if you want it