ChrisL

Blackberry VR6...BBS RS301's -SOLD!

What APC did you use mate? I need to hit my arches some time. They're filthy!!

Nice work btw and keep the RS'. If you fancy change go for slightly wider dishes.

I got it from Screwfix, £13 for 5 litres and I just used it neat through a spray bottle. Leave it on for a few minutes then scrub with a wheel brush, pressure wash off.

RS's are staying put and staying original.

Looks snazzy under there chris i must do this to mine when i get chance ! Did you wax the arches once you wer done ? Also what was the make of that wax you do your plastics with my collonite turned them white lol wich i thought would happen !! Im back on the mend now so could poss pop over some time to have a chat maybe before elescar

hi Matt, I did put a quick coat of dodo Juice under there but just a token gesture really. I just use Collonite 915 (i think), its great on the black plastic and doesnt go white.

Drop me a text and we'll sort something before Elsecar. Unfortunately most of my time is taken up with my daughters Swimming, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I teach swimming Thursday and often Galas on Sundays!!

lovely car i am looking for a corrado without any rust on the body work and a manuel gearbox , hopefully a vr6 or a g60 any ideas guys please

lovely car i am looking for a corrado without any rust on the body work and a manuel gearbox , hopefully a vr6 or a g60 any ideas guys please

View lots, and then have deep pockets to get it to where you want it!

Try autotrader, pistonheads and the forum. Cars like this have taken years of care and attention to get to this stage usually.

Where's the RS pics Chris? Looking forward to seeing them!

Where's the RS pics Chris? Looking forward to seeing them!

Just because I like the look of it.......

IMG_2915.jpg

No probs Andy, will have to see what the weather is going to do tho'

Still going to get it prep'd tomorrow, washed and clayed it today and done all the seals and badges with APC. Machine polish tomorrow and gonna try some Blackhole on it.

No probs Andy, will have to see what the weather is going to do tho'

Still going to get it prep'd tomorrow, washed and clayed it today and done all the seals and badges with APC. Machine polish tomorrow and gonna try some Blackhole on it.

why...?

why...?

Was having doubts about going with the weather looking a bit wet!! Are you going Monday then?

Just washed ours ready, loathed to wax it as its forecast rain which will be nice !

Well, I'm definately going to Elsecar, no matter what the weather throws at us! So got some Blackhole last week and even though its set to be bad on Monday, I thought I would give the rado a good going over. Just a vacuum tomorrow and another layer of wax.

Some reflection shots from today:

IMG-20120407-00384.jpg

IMG-20120407-00386.jpg

No probs m8, dont think I'll get it done for Elsecar though!!

Are you still going? was gonna drop you a text tomorrow.

Iv already washed mine no point in goin full on tho as its not goin on show or anything but its clean in and out

Yea still goin bud was gonna bail out and go to york race way tomorrow bit plans have changed now so still goin , hopefully it will be a nice day like last year as we all just got sat on the car park field after the show and had a good chil out after a manic bank hol sunday session lol

Will still have to do the cars one day and i can steal your polishing skills of you haha

Looks simply stunning, could you please confirm your current ride height and if its not too much trouble look at the angle of your wishbones, thanks

Gareth

this was looking great today the wheels are so well suited to it-super clean looks perfect

Looks simply stunning, could you please confirm your current ride height and if its not too much trouble look at the angle of your wishbones, thanks

Gareth

Thanks Gareth, I'll double check the ride height and check out the wishbones (I'll try and get a picture). Excuse my stupidity but i guess you mean at the front??? Oh and by the way, the RS's are staying put......

Just been and checked, (measurements are from floor up through the wheel centre to the bottom of the arch) FRONT = 585mm & REAR 600mm.

If you PM me your email address, I've took some pics of the bottom front arms. They look to slope slightly up to the wheel.

this was looking great today the wheels are so well suited to it-super clean looks perfect

Cheers m8! Nice to get comments like this. Yours is beautiful as well, I think you should get yourself another and have a standard and modified one.

Edited by ChrisL

Car looked fantastic today Chris. Honestly don't think I've ever seen paint in such excellent condition with literally NO swirling or anything to be seen.

Thanks Gareth, I'll double check the ride height and check out the wishbones (I'll try and get a picture). Excuse my stupidity but i guess you mean at the front??? Oh and by the way, the RS's are staying put......

Cheers m8! Nice to get comments like this. Yours is beautiful as well, I think you should get yourself another and have a standard and modified one.

lol i think it would end up been the mrs,s while i mend it,well deserved comments hopefully next time it will be a dry one

Edited by tim20vt