_Meth

Corrado Calendar 2013! - Last 2/3 Left.

Roll Up, Roll Up, Its that time of year again!

Its the 2013 Corrado Calendar!

For the last 2 years we, as a community, have managed to put together the best looking calendar on the planet! I cannot speak for anyone else, but walking down the stairs each morning to be presented with a lovely Corrado hanging from my kitchen wall has definitely brought a smile to my face this year! Why should next year be any different? Last year almost didnt happen. After almost 3 weeks of entries being open I had only received about 3 photos - not enough to make a calendar, and without the community wanting to be in their calendar, well there wasnt a community calendar to make. However without about 3 days to go before I pulled the plug, all hell broke loose - and my inbox was exploding with fantastic photo's! In fact for the second year running there was soooo many good cars there, I had to cut my own car from the calendar - it simply couldn't compete!

You can now order yours at...

The Corrado Calendar HQ!

Click the link above to visit the CC13 HeadQuarters to place your orders!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTO'S INCLUDED ON THE MAIN SITE ARE SUBJECT TO PRINTING RESULTS & MAY BE REPLACED IF UNABLE TO PRINT.

TO ALLOW FOR ANY PROBLEMS IN THE PRINTING PROCESS - ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE AROUND THE 12TH DECEMBER.

:D Start Getting Excited! ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!,

Edited by _Meth
Update

Was hoping you would do this again ,well done !

Picture sent.

Edited by Harrier

Ah the age old question!

At the moment I have no idea, I always wait until I've got it all drawn up and designed to a standard that I feel represents the love that goes into the cars on here. Then I will be able to work out what prices are likely to be. With the designing, printing, packaging and 1st class postage last year worked out at £15 all in.

I havent got a suitable picture to offer at the moment but just to say I will defo have one of these. Had one the last two years and they've been great.

Great to hear :)

Glad all the hard work is appreciated :)

Had a good few entries allready!!! Looking like this ones gona be amazing allready!

After a few days of huge response, entries are slowing down now.

Remember - your rado does not have to be a showroom example! Infact if you have something a bit different, send it in!

:)

I have no pics but would like one. maybe I'll take one with the theme 'long term project' :)

Ahh crap, I'll have dig out some pics, Corrados not in it's best shape at the no for fresh pics.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Entries are coming in thick and fast at the moment, so as I have a few days off work this week I will be starting work on the Calendar.

This does mean that although it is not a 10 minute job creating this thing, I will be starting to select entries very soon. So if you havent sent your entries over yet & you are intending to - I suggest you get it in very soon.

Thanks to everyone for sending photo's in - Ive tried to contact all of you who have submitted photo's that are too low quality.

Remember, you still have this weekend to get out and take any new pics if you havent got one you like! Dont be shy, there is no "perfect rado" that I am looking for. The bigger the variety the better. So far we have a nice mix of modified and standard, however no corrado is the same, so dont be put off by thinking yours "isnt calendar quality".

This is now definitely a go-er, so I will be starting to get it all drawn up and planned next week. Get those pics in before the deadline :)

Also - anything anyone would like to see in this years calendar? Last year I included dates for quite a large amount of VW shows which has proved very useful to myself, so will be including them again if they are available at time of print - but anyone have any other good ideas?

A pic of the meet at Brooklands with all the cars lined up on the bank would be nice to include. I've probably got one somewhere if needed.