daves16v

Stanford Hall Convoy M1 South

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a South bound M1 convoy to Stanford Hall for those that are on the stand?

Cheers

I could be in for this as will prob going from notts anyway...but it all depends on if/when the car is done

Thoughts on meeting time and venue for those living in and around Notts -

Meet at Trowell services between M1 J25 and 26 at 7am to get away at 7.15am arriving at Stanford for about 8am.

Kip, are you planning on heading down at that time or earlier?

If i go an stay at my parents the night before ill be heading down the M1 from Durham so may well jump in on this...

Dave probably going down a fair bit earlier mate but my mate Richard (Richiepbay) on here is bringing the Nugget down too so he'll probably join you. I'll be there in done form then lol.

I'll be heading down from hull, M18, M1 (if the car is ready). So should be able to join somewhere.

Im a definite for this.. Anyone got any idea of times, anyone going from the Durham area???

I'll go with the flow, Dave 16v is planning j25 meet up at 7 am, could meet up prior to this to aim at being there for 7 if anybody wants to play!

I'm attempting to get my head into Stanford gear...

We plan to be on the road for 6am so would be around Trowell at 6.45 / 6.50 so I guess a quick stop makes sense. I'll be ready for breakfast by then too ;)

I'll check with Kip and it will probably be a good idea to check / swap mobile numbers just in case.

I might try and meet you guys there, ill see how far it is from Durham and get back to you...

It would be a super Northern Convoy if so mate, there are a couple of other Guys from Durham coming down too.

Meadowfield. is that near your folks?

quick route plan, id need to depart before 0430... ouch...

---------- Post added at 8:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:05 PM ----------

Who else is coming down?

---------- Post added at 8:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:06 PM ----------

Meadowfield, yes about 6 miles... Other side of the city..

I dont think they are on here buddy.

Sanksy are you hoping to meet up with us at Trowell ???

---------- Post added at 8:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:11 PM ----------

Yes Goldie :)

Pirate Simon is his username. I have a mobile number for him if you wanna buzz him too. i'll pm it.

Kip, me and my misses can join up with you guys as it's on our way more-less. What time you're planning to set off from your place?

6 am prompt Lucasz.

Think Skanksy is up your way too ie Junction 42 ish if we get the timing bang on could meet on the M1 and cruise down to the Notts meet boys ;)

Gonna be either Epic or an Epic Fail :lol:

Paul, I thought you getting to Stanford earlier? Meeting us means getting there for about 8.

yeah that'll do Dave, especially as weather is looking good so less buffing required hopefully. lol!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

PS if we do meet up for a convoy Judith & Me need to go into the show from a different entrance than you guys so dont follow us :lol: