vw bobby

My new Corrado 16vT

Bloody hell Bobby, you're going through Corrados like my missus through choccy biscuits! Lol.

Looks the best of the lot so far though mate. :thumbleft:

Cheers guys,

Power is a about 270bhp, but will need a good mapping and over fuelling slightly.

Basically has no interior and only on steels.

Although, I have a nice set of d90's with brand new rubber, (but not polished and a full black leather interior to be dropped in.

Sean my wife, screws at me, why the hell do I change my car so much, haha

Cheers

Awesome. Always wanted to turbo my old 16v (after seeing Dec's from here) but decided to go VR instead. Shame really, cos it looks like it would be a right laugh!

Hope this one will be a keeper? :norty:

Cheers man, this one is a keeper now :thumbleft:

Awesome. Always wanted to turbo my old 16v (after seeing Dec's from here) but decided to go VR instead. Shame really, cos it looks like it would be a right laugh!

Hope this one will be a keeper? :norty:

looks like a very tidy conversion. Obviously the (current) owner is not on here else we would have seen a build thread perhaps? Any history to the car?

Yeah the previous owner is not on here, but if anyone know this car, I would love to any previous info on it :thumbleft:

nice car mate, dont really know anything about it apart from i can remember it being up for sale a bit ago think it was on edition 38 and at that moment in time it had full black leather with some sort of porche seats (not tombstones)

Cheers mate

Oh cool, did you know how much it was going for?

nice car mate, dont really know anything about it apart from i can remember it being up for sale a bit ago think it was on edition 38 and at that moment in time it had full black leather with some sort of porche seats (not tombstones)

Cheers mate

Oh cool, did you know how much it was going for?

sorry cant remember exactly but was maybe somewhere between 3-4k sorry i cant be more help

sorry cant remember exactly but was maybe somewhere between 3-4k sorry i cant be more help

Cheers mate, that is good to know mate, thanks