seanl82

RR day at Stealth 1/3/15

It's alright for some, I'm losing track of the lies there is so many lol

I did rush to get to stealth before she did so I could drop the deposit before she arrived :lol:

I did rush to get to stealth before she did so I could drop the deposit before she arrived :lol:

Lets hope see doesnt join up to the forum!

No problems here neother even took loads of the garden over for a house fpr verity

You lucky bar stools

Think the family zafira will have to get sold now we almost split

And find a corrado which is ideal no Mrs, me and 3kids fit perfect in a corrado 2+2 lol

You lucky bar stools

Think the family zafira will have to get sold now we almost split

And find a corrado which is ideal no Mrs, me and 3kids fit perfect in a corrado 2+2 lol

Would use laughing smiley but don't know how to

Lets hope see doesnt join up to the forum!

Should be safe there mate.... I hope

Cheers Matty much appreciated mate :) Whereabouts in Surrey are you?

Hi Jamie, I am around the West Byfleet area bout half an hour down the road

I'm more than happy to look into organising one for later in the year if there's interest :) We'd really need 20 folks at a minimum.

Count me in. Plus my friend in his B8 A4 - Even though it isn't a C, he will come along anyway and more than likely want to put his on too.

Would end of the season - around October time suit? Shows have run out, weather won't be too abysmal.. and hopefully most folks will still have their cars taxed?

Early October or late September.. leave it too late in October weather starts to get cold and wet

I'd probably be up for this........I enjoyed the one I went to a few years ago, even if I found out 303 was slightly under power on the day. It would be nice to see how the new one fairs.....might even come up in the TTS if Corrado under cover by then, but I doubt she will be......

Surprised at the amount of enthusiasm for this already - a positive sign. I guess I might start sounding things out with Stealth Racing then :)