Jim

95 Corrado VR6 Classic Green - £2500

Really sorry to post this Jim but feel I have to nothing to do with you or your car I have recently had a friend list my car on eBay on my behalf complete for£6.5k. I don't exactly know the body condition of yours but long story short R32 with around 70-80 mileage had really silly messages saying it's not worth anywhere near that however taking into account mileage of your car etc don't understand really what's going with folk and values. Your's is worth that no doubt I will not be selling cheap I gave a lot of people interested in a lot of parts will do a breaking thread at wkend

Really sorry to post this Jim but feel I have to nothing to do with you or your car I have recently had a friend list my car on eBay on my behalf complete for£6.5k. I don't exactly know the body condition of yours but long story short R32 with around 70-80 mileage had really silly messages saying it's not worth anywhere near that however taking into account mileage of your car etc don't understand really what's going with folk and values. Your's is worth that no doubt I will not be selling cheap I gave a lot of people interested in a lot of parts will do a breaking thread at wkend

I'm not even sure what I just read.

Sorry Jim that was a bit of a crappy post was on the train . Basically was comparing your's with mine and the price's of both didn't think mine was overpriced considering the spec of the car however some feel it is but that eBay for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ah fair enough mate. Well, have a chap interested already. Sorting pics this weekend ahead of a possible viewing in a few weeks. I'm losing a fortune at my asking price of £2,500 but I'm trying to be realistic about the value I think.

Hi

Im after a green vr6

Could I have some pics emailed

[email protected]

Im after the darkest green,not sure if its classic, dragon or pearl! But I had a corrado in green and sold it years ago! Regretted it ever since !

I think Classic Green is the darkest :)

There's a few pictures here - I need to get more, including front end, interior, etc:

RvNeuLPh.jpg

QRtFlKyh.jpg

TLGnfzhh.jpg

Please dont take this the wrong way jim, but every time i have seen your car i always thought it was much nicer than you gave it credit, and you have kept it so well! worth every penny

Please dont take this the wrong way jim, but every time i have seen your car i always thought it was much nicer than you gave it credit, and you have kept it so well! worth every penny

I'd absolutely agree with that - Jim, if this is the car I parked next to at Santa pod the other week then its definitely worth every penny (and no doubt many more!)... This needs to sell soon before I cash in my kids' Child Trust Fund!

I'd absolutely agree with that - Jim, if this is the car I parked next to at Santa pod the other week then its definitely worth every penny (and no doubt many more!)... This needs to sell soon before I cash in my kids' Child Trust Fund!

exactly. worth much more than 2.5k

That looks great Jim, shame you're selling up.

Personally I'd store it as you will be after another at some stage.

If it wasn't classic green id be knocking at your door first thing tomorrow.

GLWS

Personally I'd store it as you will be after another at some stage.

You have to remember I've owned Corrado's since 2001 and have pretty much had a Corrado continuously since then, with the occasional gap in between. 2x 2.0 16v's, a G60 and a VR6. I feel like I've been and done it. I'll always love the Corrado and will still be an enthusiast for them... but they've just gone too far across into 'classic' territory in terms of needing TLC and ongoing maintenance, and it's just not what I want any more. Every time I tackle a job on my car I'm bricking it, and am so relieved when I'm done and it works - I don't enjoy that.

I just want an occasional fun car to smoke around in :)

Believe me I've spent a lot of time thinking about this - this isn't a rash decision.

I was parked in the first row of cars, facing the road.

A lovely looking car that has had much love. Lavished on it. A fantastic buy for somebody. If it was a couple of months time I would be buying it off you immediately. GLWTS

I'd of pulled your arm off at that price and thrown in a case of beer.... only problem I have is the Mrs doesn't like the colour! :(

I'd of pulled your arm off at that price and thrown in a case of beer.... only problem I have is the Mrs doesn't like the colour! :(

And the problem is? Just take control and buy it 8)

It needs paintwork anyway.. just respray it a different colour ;)

Shame to hear this Jim, been a great help to me over the years, absolute steal at that price, maybe we could combine ours and make a care worth 10k then work out a split? haha

A few hundred quid on paintwork and a small amount of welding to the rear arch lip, and this car will be truly great! I can't believe its still with you after what, 4 days! An utter bargain and if I had the spare cash, I'd anashamedly bite you arm off Jim!

Well I'm keen but can't get down to view until week after next (work and family commitments) so let's just keep the bargain quotes to a minimum, tempted to just buy unseen.