Bramble VR6

My first VR6

Thought it was about time to finally register on the site and post a thread....

Bought a 95 VR6 in late December, having looked for the right one for some time. This is my first Corrado/VR6 having owned several MK2 GTI's. Have a thing for German cars and especially VW's...like many people do, so even though I knew I'd like it, I never realised how much I would like it. That noise is just addictive!

Nice looking motor mate. Welcome to the greatest forum . Deep pockets and patience needed at times, but well worth it for the daft grin it gives you

Well worth waiting for, a very nice example.

This will look nice in it I’m sure ;). If you are interested give me a shout.

Happy motoring matey.

That looks like a lovely example - enjoy. Love the colour. Do you have any more details on the spec and plans or is it pretty much standard?

That looks like a lovely example - enjoy. Love the colour. Do you have any more details on the spec and plans or is it pretty much standard?

Does look a clean car welcome to the Corrado world ! I would pull the ladies bum down at the rear a little to improve the stance.

Happy motoring matey.

You selling the steering wheel then?

If Bramble doesn’t want it I will consider selling to others. It does look nice in that car though.

I believe that the car is pretty much standard, apart from suspension and a Powerflow Stainless Exhaust. My plan is to keep it that way too, though I might get a set of alloys which improve the look.

Happy motoring matey.

Nice ! Is that off a Mk6 Golf? Ive just got one from a Mk5 that i need to fit, but yours just as good if not better.

No worries, Up for grabs then.

Cheers Hasan

Mk6 or scirocco, no buttons like rocking horse poo. I attached a bottom of an old Corrado wheel to it, so it self cancels the indicator too.

My good wife managed to get one for my now only car so don’t really need another one.