Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

fitted my new audioscape door pods onto my spare door cards and fitted my focals to the door pods... just need the car back now!!!!!

Its at a car hosptal im afraid!!!! having a new lamda probe fitted and a new throttle switch! boo hoooooo i miss it!!!!!!!!!

fixed my CL today and noticed 5 (thats right 5!!) bits of old broken door handles in the door!!!! that means that my C has had 6 replaced handles :lol: :lol:

today,one wipered here,m3 skirted her,then rear diffused her,then to make sure i can slam her low,just wing rolled her so her 17s sit nice in them rear arches ready for her new lower springs :wink:

Got rid of my annoying clunk by tightening the wishbone bolts to the right torque setting. Fitted the shiftweight to my gearbox, makes a huge difference to the shift.

Refitted my Reiger grille as it never quite sat right.

Successful day. :)

Jay

2 new tyres on the front, 4 wheel alignment (4mm out apparently) damn good clean and put the steering wheel on straight!

Yesterday I give it a dam good wax and used my touch up pen to get all the scratches and marks on the sills, bumper and splitter! And have just spent a good couple of hours cleaning up the bay- it's looking sooo tidy now and I'm well chuffed 8)

gave her a 4hour wash,polish,an hoover 8) .......drove down the road an she starts losing her revs :mad: gave her abit of a thrashing(my answer to everything). and as good as new(touch wood) :D

i removed the head. after overheating the engine and getting blue smoke and steam out of it. it only took 1. 20 hours.

washed it

took the cats off

had a ponder about fitting r32 hubs, wishbones and steering rack to it....

first real chance i`ve had in the last month or so to get any work done on the old girl, i`ve managed to paint the rear axle after getting some new oe bushes fitted ( cheers john ), painted the new calipers, fitted the abs cages to the new rear discs, made up the rear brakes pipes, cleaned and painted stub axles.

made a custom dash board shell for our grad celebration bus (check it out at http://www.westwing06.com), and tried to trim it in beige leather-lookalike. Not too sure about the finish, but definitely not totally horrible.

I was supposed to rewire my stereo and fit audioscape pods today, but I never got around to it ;)

I had my annual service today at Dubsport. Brakes bled and superb feel out of 312mm now from bleeding mastercylinder and ABS. Suspension lowered and checked. Clean bill of health. 8)

boraboy, don't do it mate!!!

got bored,bit skint @ the mo so decided to give her a quick bath not bothered waxin her as she'll be goin to the bodyshop in the near future, put a new sticker on the quarter window as it wouldn't stick to the rad cover,

heres a few pics off the phone

heres a few pics of the phone

Looks more like a car to me.. ;)

Looking good mate! :)

Binned all (well not all) the rusty bolts and screws in the engine bay and replaced them with nice shiny new ones, instantly makes the car look newer! :)

Not to mine, but replaced my sis's air filter and re-routed the engine breather hose to a catch bottle to stop the filter getting coated in oil, replaced the fuel filter, and fitted clear in-pros and clear side repeaters... cue one happy sister!

Fitted new front indicators and a nice new shiny VW badge on her arse.

Still waiting for splitter though :cry:

Mite as well join in... This weeks things done...

Removed old and fitted>

side repeaters

Fitted spoiler after paint

2 new wishbones, ball joints etc

New wheels

Upper and lower inlet manifold sections

oil and filter change

spark plugs

retumbled locks and refitted after paint

headlights

steering wheel

beesting aerial