Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Whats your car called....?

Have never seen the excitement of giving a car a name....sorry.

I always refer to my C as 'The Corrado'.

J-Dub's called... ah, well... :lol:

The grey one is yet to be named, but is kinda known as "Why You" at the moment, not 'cos she keeps going wrong (she's actually been scarily reliable!) but 'cos of the number plate (H-YYU) A new plate may soon be on her, so a name will be more obvious then... ;)

Hadn't got a name until seeing this thread, just been she or her....always female....so have decided to name her.... Mrs Badcrumble :lol:

I bought a Passat estate off ebay for £75. I called it 'Clifford the big red Dub'.

Thats the only car I have named. The others are JUST lumps of metal that cost me the earth.

Oh and petrol is up again. :roll:

So if I up the compression ratio can I use diesel????

Gavin

yea saw some cheap Passats on ebay, what model/mileage was yours for £75? lol.

Well, my whole love of Corrados stemmed from Back to the future because the delorian has more than a passing resemblence to a Scirocco. My friend had christened her the space ship because it's kind of stealthy in black and pretty quick.

I do talk to my car, sad yes. My gf's old man had me in stitches one day when he had this old granada and whipped it round a round about, saying "get round there girl" LMAO!

Its was an F reg 1.8 GT. I got it tested and sold it for £300 to a mate of a mate.

I just sold my K plate 2 litre GL for 550 after running it for 2 years. I paid 460 on ebay. Spent a couple of hundred on it, alarm, exhaust servicing but free motoring practically.

Gavin

I bought mt G60 syncro for a grand, with leather and air. The charger was donald ducked though. Pitstop and gwerks sorted that for me though.

Diseasel is the way to go for your run around.

Gavin

wow, a g60 for a bag of sand ay! And it's not so hot you need oven gloves to drive! lol. makes the 3k I payd for my VR sound like a lot.

oh, sorry dude, didn't see. Saw a Passat on there with 189k! and it looked not too bad bar the odd chip here and there.

My first car, a ford orion :oops: , had the reg E74 FBM. Once it got vandalised my mates nick named it "The Fully Battered Motor" !

My mk1 astra GTE was sprayed Corrado blackberry pearl and had a huge zorst, my parents referred to it as "The purple burbler".

Had a Golf with the letter NVK in the reg, so like it was some spanish person I called "Enveekay".

The best I've heard, girl at work has a Mini with "HUR" in the reg so she calls it "Ben".

But now I drive an Automatic Passat so I call it "an unrewarding piece of sh*t, mundane box to get me to a job I hate, where I'm underappreciated and am wasting my life". Ok, it's not really short and catchy but it captures the character of my driving experience ;-)

Red 964 RS - The Fire Engine!

Lupo(Fantasia Green) Frog and Pig. don't ask !

Out of my neice's library book I think.

Corrado - Just called the Corrado. No personality( duck)

Want a yellow Club Sport so I can call it Amber. ( think about it ;O))

"You evil,knuckle-biting bitch"

Usually said after trying to remove a stubborn nut that suddenly decides to let go.

Also :ignore: and :ignore:,usually :gag:,sometimes :shock: and even rarely :!:

It has flaps and everything... (rear spoiler)

LOL :lol:

Definately female then.........