Jim

Jim's Corrado - ciao to the Fiat! Hello to.. (P64)

the handling and ride quality do get better on 15s - i might be able to swap you the T's for a set of G60 BBS's that have been brought to our attention.... i can get you pics and details if you want?

After sales service eh??

You could teach dealers a thing or two!!! :lol:

Agreed! I would photoshop out the big site map sign from above the car. Detracts a little from a stunning looking car!

Probably the nicest looking red rado i've seen.... Good buy Jim.

I had thought it was a cool pic and was going to submit it but wasn't sure.. but will submit it now :)

Red is a real marmite colour with the Corrado but i've always thought about having a red C.. and it seems to get a few looks! :)

when mines all polished up that too turns heads,lookin good jim,don't think i would change much about your rado the stance looks feckin cool 8)

I'd like a set of original G60 BBS's to be honest mate.. never been an enormous fan of the Estorils if i'm honest!! :(

Always liked them too 8) Just get someone else to clean 'em! :lol: Toothbrush time :wink:

lol yeah - they are a real PITA to clean. that much is certain! :)

My G60 BBS used to take about 15mins a corner :shock:

They are lovely wheels but if you want an easy life then a set of 5 spokes has to be the way forward ;)

Oh 5 spokes are better I know but.. I just prefer the more OE look on my Corrado's and always have. Easier for insurance purposes too....

Nice one on getting another Corrado Jim !!

What size tyres does it have on those 16's ?? I was suprised how much lower mine was when i switched from standard 195/50/15 to 195/40/16. Used to scrape all the time until i put 195/45/16's on.

I'm not saying you should try different tyres but put the standard BBS' on and see what a difference it makes.

Looks good mate, will look better on standard BBS' though IMO, actually i'm suprised you like those but not RS 301's !!

Enjoy !!

Good to see you're enjoying her and that Scarlett's got a nice new home 8)

We've already started a book on what you'll get next :lol:

I've got dibs on a tweed interior tho :lol:

Yeah very glad to be back in a Corrado and a proper member of the forum and club again! I wish I had a bit more cash kicking around to just get a few little jobs sorted out on her but I guess good things come to those who wait..

Certainly not as quick off the mark as the TDI as i'm sure you can appreciate but it revs very eagerly and sounds a treat.. goes great really and so much more punchy than my old valver thanks to that KR cam!

Always was a great example when Scarlett had it and those pics really do it justice.

Hmm.. so i've been pondering about my options with regards to alloys. I think my mind is made up. I'm going to get saving for another set of Comp2's...

ruby-comp2%27s.jpg

Yeah they really do suit it mate and dare I say they look better on a red C 8)

Wouldn't want it any higher though...

Oh 5 spokes are better I know but..

But six spokes just look sooooo much better... ;)

Nice one Jim...... looks to be in great nick, obviously well cared for by Scarlett 8)

Do you miss the MK4 TDI then? Please don't say yes!! :-)

I like the style of the wheels but not so keen on the width, defo needs a smidge of lowering for the visuals but how it is now is perfect for handling ;-)

With regards to the MK4.. I miss the comfort, and I miss the 6CD changer / factory fit stereo.. and the fuel economy.. but thats about it!

I love the new looks, the new soundtrack.. and all the other wonderful Corrado things!

Strange you should mention handling.. but me and 2cc had a bit of a tussle on the way out for some grub and beers a few weeks back (yes - racing a 56 year old! He really should know better!! :p) and his 1.8 valver was all over me in the corners whereas mine seemed to be very shaky and unsure! Maybe its just down to the driver as i've never been much for throwing cars around the corners...

I think with a change of wheels and just getting the suspension levelled out (as its slightly jacked up at the rear currently) it should help a fair bit though!

Oh - and new wheels have just been sorted! So much for the Comp2's but these are just as good..... :)

Oh 5 spokes are better I know but..

But six spokes just look sooooo much better... ;)

and those Comp2's are very solitude-esque :D