Kevin Bacon

TT Wipers (arms & blades)

just had my new arms and blades delivered today ! thanks to our known audi parts master Pat_McCrotch

fitted today few adjustments and seem to be sweet but will know when rains i suppose and can always add a fine adjust if needed

no issues or problems that can see

now just need to decide on what to do with the back ether loose it or conversion of sorts ????

now just need to decide on what to do with the back ether loose it or conversion of sorts ????

As I said in the post above, the cheap aero blades on ebay fit easily and work very well on the rear of a rado, and they match the front lupo/TT ones too!

Erm, I think we've got crossed wires here :)

What I'm saying, is that on my rado I have a pair of Lupo front arms/blades, and on the rear I have a standard rado arm with one of the ebay blades attached.

If you have Lupo or TT arms, you'll need to get the correct blades for them, the ones on ebay will not fit the Lupo/TT arms.

The cheap ebay blades are just an easy solution to get your rear wiper looking more modern and to match the fronts (if you have Lupo/TT blades)

It looks exactly like the one i've got and I linked to on here, I'm not sure why its more than double the price though! :lol:

Can i still get my hands on a set of the TT wiper arms and the blades?

Oh and i tried fitting those ebay aero wipers to my Corrado last week, they didnt work at all. Like literally got no rain off the window. Testament to just how sh*t Corrado front arms are. :lol:

But i've read through most of the thread, just wondering if its all still available etc?

I've just fitted a Bosch 928S aerotwin set of blades, they need to fitted driver's on passenger side etc, and they fit thus.......

Simple and no trimming! 8)

Says on the box they fit Bora, late Golf Mk4, and Polo 9N1 09/01--> & 9N2 07/03-->

Big thanks mate sourced some 928s blades and they fit a treat

I've just fitted a Bosch 928S aerotwin set of blades, they need to fitted driver's on passenger side etc, and they fit thus.......

Says on the box they fit Bora, late Golf Mk4, and Polo 9N1 09/01--> & 9N2 07/03-->

Have you got them on Lupo arms, TT arms, or other? look like Lupo to me...

Mine are on tt arms mate and fit

sorry if this has been asked before BUT, what do you need, two tt 05 drivers arms and some 928s ??

Looking at changing my wiper arms. From reading the thread I see that two drivers side TT arms have been used in the conversion. I can get my hands on the drivers side and passenger side arms from a TT but I'm guessing that the passenger side won't fit the Corrado as it's too long... Can anyone confirm before I purchase?

Looking at changing my wiper arms. From reading the thread I see that two drivers side TT arms have been used in the conversion. I can get my hands on the drivers side and passenger side arms from a TT but I'm guessing that the passenger side won't fit the Corrado as it's too long... Can anyone confirm before I purchase?

Yup, needs to be 2 drivers arms and a drivers blade and a passenger blade.

Mine are on tt arms mate and fit[/quote:26iwmx5l]

Would these be the same arms I would have got with my TT set I got of ebay?

Mine are on tt arms mate and fit

Would these be the same arms I would have got with my TT set I got of ebay?

I got mine through vwspeed but the picture on ebay looks pretty much the same as mine