Sign in to follow this  
Toad

Toads 16v and VR6 of doom.

Cheers dude. Need to learn a lot about photography, just trying to figure out how the thing works at the moment.

Yeah I like the first one too, it portrays the image you get walking back to the car just after you've finished work that says 'you're going to have a fun drive home' :D

Evening.

I've just moved house, so been somewhat without the internet for a while, hence lack of dogging jokes, no replies to pms and beign generally a bit crap. My old place, while large and convinient for work, was pretty crap and made me sad, so I've moved back into the countryside, got a nice 3 bedroom house, with large garage (full of my old housemates furniture at the moment) a nice warm dungeon to keep all my tools and a work bench, and a drive large enough to park both corrados, my work car, and my new housemate's cars easily.

Here's the VR lurking on the drive, shortly after moving in, and a little while before I washed her.

Busy boy! Had wondered where you'd been hiding recently but figured you were just breaking in a new gimp.

Busy boy! Had wondered where you'd been hiding recently but figured you were just breaking in a new gimp.

I would have been back sooner, but BT seems to be staffed by incompetant retards (I did tell them this), and I've got a massive amount of coursework to do for college. Currently spending at least 2 nights a week solidly on it. :(

great photo.

Cheers! Was going to text you today. Did Stu give you a coat? I was hoping to pop up and drop some oil off to you, but I can't get at it at the moment.

Glad to hear you got out of that flat with the tramps! :salute:

Cheers.

I'll get some photos up of the new place somewhen. I absolutley love my little dungeon. Spent a couple of evenings sat in there fiddling with all the tools in my new cabinet.

great photo.

Cheers! Was going to text you today. Did Stu give you a coat? I was hoping to pop up and drop some oil off to you, but I can't get at it at the moment.

Oh sh1t, I completely forgot...sorry dude. What's your address and I'll send it to you :)

Oh, and that's an awesome pic!

Lol. Don't worry. I'll pop round and pick it up. When are you planning on attacking Tubbs?

Lol. Don't worry. I'll pop round and pick it up. When are you planning on attacking Tubbs?

Erm......dunno. End of March/April, perhaps??

Cool.

I'll check when I'm on call. I am planning on booking some snowboarding lessons and probably hitting a big D&B night in London in the next few months. Dunno if you fancy getting involved in either?

Finally got the 16v down to the new place, washed it, and tightened the alternator belt, just fiddling around really. Need to put new disks and pads on it for the MOT. Need to get on and polish the poor thing too.

Trying to get some more shelving and pigeon holes for my little dungeon too,it's a bit of a mess at the moment.

what else are you going to get up to in your dungeon :D ?

Corrado's both looking good!!

Nice dungeon sir! I particularly like the old vice. :lol:

Got a bigger bench and bigger vice coming soon to go in the garage. :)

what else are you going to get up to in your dungeon :D ?

Corrado's both looking good!!

Cheers!

Looking for some heavy duty rawl plugs to bolt people stuff properly to the wall then I'll start using it properly :norty:

looks like a great little pad to do some tinekering and whatever else.

Nice big driveway. :)

Nice bit of off road parking there mate!

The off road parking is great, can get both rados parked up, my housemate's prius work car next the VR, my work astra estate and still have enough room for at least 2 more cars.

Need to get the floor ripped out the garage so I can park one inside though. Hopefully the floor will be a bit flatter for working on too.

Nipped the rear wheel bearings up on the VR this afternoon. It had started to make a bit of noise when on the move, and they were fairly slack when I checked them :oops: Was a little big of a struggle though, knackered after sleeping on the floor in a vets surgery in Chichester last night. Bit of a random night out. :lol:

that cant be a place of corrado repair surely.......the tool box is way to small :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, I've filled it already. Going to keep an eye out for something larger when I've got a bit more money saved. Trouble is, as soon as I've got more space I'll buy more tools.

Managed to buy some cheap shelves down the tip on Friday to put more parts on, so it's a bit tidier.