Sign in to follow this  
alfy vr6

car bra (want opinions)

Still not sure on these myself but its up to you mate :-)

P.s Greeny yours looks amazing mate bra and all ;-)

Still not sure on these myself but its up to you mate :-)

P.s Greeny yours looks amazing mate bra and all ;-)

cheers dude

Just dont do its, as said earlier it dont protect ought else so they going to need touching up still.

wondered how long it would take you to sniff this thread out :lol:

:lol: really tried not to post but the urge was too strong, all for each for their own but still have my opinion and he wanted opinions.

I think they look gay :lol:

I think they look gay :lol:

i think they can be made to look gay :lol:

They are gay full stop :lol:

personal opinion: there is nothing else available that looks more ridiculous than a car bra - honestly... i hate them with a passion.

fact: its the front bumper that gets stone chipped the most - not the top lip of the bonnet - its a daft fashion accessory :p (my front bumper is chipped in plenty of places - and the bonnet has barely any marks on it...)

thats about 4p ;)

Looks good on an early bonnet but doesn't suit the curves of the later style IMO...

and... no matter how you look at it they work so much better on the front of a nice mk1 ;)

i have a full bra for the front of mine - think it looks pants tbh >> but it stops my new paint being trashed on motorways (the only time its on)

Gay or not - seems stupid to spend all those hard earned pounds on paint and not try and protect it.

so just get clear protectors - you can barely notice they're on. and will work for the front bumper too - which undeniably gets the most chips! surely the car bra will scratch the paintwork a bit over time anyway. a friend has the clear protectors on his elise - over probably 50% of the front clam and you can't notice its there except for when you look for the edges close up.

If you had a choice of a woman bra-less or with bra, which are you gonna choose?......Exactly. Take the hideous covers off chaps/chapesses and show the world you're gleaming paint you've spent thousands on. I mean you wouldn't buy an expensive painting fol the living room and turn it towards the wall so as not to let the dust and sunshine get to it

Lets be honest now, in response to jonnyboyo on seeing girls wid bra or no bra..... i would classify seeing the likes of girls that compare to Jennifer anniston, Jordan, Jenna Jameson, not wear a bra.... but we could talk about seeing Jade Goody with no bra... lets be honest, we don't want 2 c a fat b*tch prancing about wid wedge... i use that word strongly "breasts" (85% fat 15%- normal sh*t) with no bra.... but anyway i am gettin sidetrackked hear....

i think them bonnet bra's look nice.... different look + they have a good purpose...

saw a black clio with one down Enfield last week.... it looked alright as funny as that sounds.

GET ONE MATE

CHEERS

is it an option to buy one and then not show any pictures of it anywhere on the internet? ;)

Youre all a bunch of fecking Queens for fitting womens clothing to a car!!! You might as well buy a Chihuaha and stick a jacket on it too :lol:

Has anyone on here got a full autobra for their Corrado?

I hate the damn things, but after picking up a number of stone chips on my bonnet yesterday, I've decided to get one for motorway use..

Are these good quality, and do they fit properly?

corrado_fullbra.jpg

Just when i thought car bra's couldn't look any more shat, ridiculous and hideous....a company produces that poo.

If people are willing to purchase that, then they'd definitely buy my all over "bodyglove" style cover lol!!!

Aye, i suppose they do for long motorway trips. I'd just rather get a few stone chips than be seen using one. Unless i wore a bag over my head or had blacked out tints so nobody could see me :D

Has anyone on here got a full autobra for their Corrado?

I hate the damn things, but after picking up a number of stone chips on my bonnet yesterday, I've decided to get one for motorway use..

Are these good quality, and do they fit properly?

corrado_fullbra.jpg

i'm not even goin to try an defend that :lol: