Sign in to follow this  
Riley

Colin McRae R.I.P - Add your video's page 4.

Very sad news.. A idol of mine together with barry sheene....all those years doing one of the most dangerous sports and dies in a helicopter crash. I feel for his wife to losing a son at the same time. :(

It's like with Steve Hislop a few years back. Tragic waste of talent & such a good guy. Funny though how after all the crashes & near misses something like this gets him.

Thats shocking news. I had the Tiv up at Knockhill today and there was a small copter hanging around.

If you stick Jerviswood into multimap, where he lives, you can see his private rally track !

Another sad loss to Uk and world motorsport. At least he was near his home and some pretty cool roads. Legend.

OMG, first Hislop and now McCrae, terrible news. Thoughts go out to the surviving family members right now.

Thats dreadful news :( He really was one of the great men of motor sport :(

:shock: Cant believe it a true champion and a true gentleman!! There was nothing he couldnt do in a rally car a great sportsman lost! RIP Colin!