Philuk

Philuk 94 Aqua Blue VR6.. Reassemble Time

couple of pics taken comin back from bugjam by a friend!

4851348112_b3e2466d9b_b.jpg

4851348574_3e36da1b3c_b.jpg

4851348826_0013ed5536_b.jpg

hopefully getting the schmidts back in a week for harewood then they will prolly be back off so i can get the centre caps finished! :D then what colour to do em? and what to do with em!?

also spy swiftkid in the background! :p

Looks awesome mate, gotta get myself some of tha lamin-x. I love the rolling shots although they absolutely filled my facebook page lol. Will have to get some of my favourite shots up.

I reckon silver suits the schmidts, maybe add a tiny bit of anthractie into the mix if your getting them sprayed to just tint them a little? But i love the bright silver on the blue.

howdo,cars looking bang on brother :notworthy:

reckon im gonna have to book a weekend in digs up your way an let you fit me a Bi-Xenon HID kit lol

get me on msn later an let me know costs etc :)

mate those xenon kits are a piece of piss to fit! honestly! the hardest bit of mine was finding somewhere to stash the boxes and being arsed to run the wiring!

wheels are in desperate need of a refurb which will be getting done over xmas i hope ready for UD :D

i got em from work. they are £59-99 a pair and are mint quality ones. i kno there are some cheaper ones on ebay. few people have got em but im not sure on the quality and fit :)

if its any help i got some of ebay they are made by peko i think and was about 25 30 quid and they fit great no probs mine are still good condition after lots of washes and about four months of driving

mmmm looking good phil 8)

liking the polo coupe, a g40 and a mk1 rocco alongside the rado and i'd be very happy.

did you use a mega big flash for those photos?!

Thanks you all very much, no big flash gun here just very bright floodlights! Its in a jetwash car park! Plus the polo is up for sale if anypne is interested!

was this in scarbrough i should come up really do you ever have any meets in brid as im only in hull would like to get some photos of the rado's

yes mate, i live in scarborough.

there is a few of us round here. swiftkid lives in beverley and im in scarborough, phatvr6 is in york

there is a monthly meet on at the ketch which is on 1st wednesday of the month so ill be there again next month!

if its any help i got some of ebay they are made by peko i think and was about 25 30 quid and they fit great no probs mine are still good condition after lots of washes and about four months of driving

The make of the wind deflectors your on about will be Heko, very good quality from what i've heard. i'll definitely be getting some of these.

And the car looks awesome phil.

That sounds good to me do you have a postcode for the ketch so i can sat nav it to see how far it is and the wind deflectors are good think i said peko lol my bad

Cars look spot on in the photos love the wheels asweal