Philuk

Philuk 94 Aqua Blue VR6.. Reassemble Time

Looks luurvely!!!

Had stretched tyres on mine, had no probs, liking the dice plugging there :clap:

The only thing missing there.....a nice shiny polished exhaust tip :norty:

A very sorted looking Rado

personally i dont think my photography skills are mint, i bought myself a decent camera and got a cheapo wide angle lens adaptor off the bay and have been practising!

new pics now the weather is starting to pick up a bit. my mate wanted some snaps of his golf so i thought it rude not to get some of the corrado. :)

4512056275_04808177cd.jpg

4512698792_e2f6959365.jpg

4512044157_a11f119a37.jpg

4512687752_b59b9ae46c.jpg

4512053855_778dde8a51.jpg

4512023203_d02d1b7316.jpg

4512667160_226e51086a.jpg

check out my Flickr for the other pics

thanks

Looks very nice mate, inspiration for me to get polishing!

The 3rd pic down in the last set is a contender for a calender pic (if another one ever gets done hehe)

Ahh sunny Scarborough, will be hoping to come up your way in june if work permits for our annual jolly with the mates and ladies 8)

Looking good though Phil.

Yup those who hav. Been to Scarborough will recognise most of the places where my pics are take lol if you come up kip you will prolly spy me pottering around in the car lol

Gorgeous!

Don't suppose you want rid of those wheels? Absolutely love them! :luvlove:

they look nice but they are so ready for a refurb mate, honestly they dont look too sexy up close lol! i keep getting tempted by 9 for the front but i like to drive it and get the feeling it might be more hassle than its worth :/

they look nice but they are so ready for a refurb mate, honestly they dont look too sexy up close lol! i keep getting tempted by 9 for the front but i like to drive it and get the feeling it might be more hassle than its worth :/

I had 9s on the front of mine (Borbets) and it did tramline somewhat. I'd stick with the 7.5s :)

Looks amazing!! Good work!

I must admit I'm going for some different 16's now because I didn't want 9's up front (and didnt think 7.5's would cut it), but urs look way cool with 7.5's!

took some random pics the other night on my way to a mates house.. only difference being the bra got put on for the 350 miles round trip we did at the weekend! other than that she aint clean but it keeps raining here! She is booked in for the first week of July for some bodywork doing.. arches, bumpers, doors painting. ditching the bump strips, gonna paint the lower part of the grille satin black and get some lamin-x on the lights! unsure on which tint to go for.. dunno weather to have gunsmoke or the lighter one.. hmmm

4676601480_f94b1f9f94.jpg

4676599262_458a1db24e.jpg

4676596640_bc248b1745.jpg

4676594590_27e3719a09.jpg

4675968717_f323104471.jpg

4675965801_96e84f16e7.jpg

4676587694_3a0315d919.jpg

4676584388_68626fa80c.jpg

4675956999_7b90e1ff14.jpg

comments welcome!

Lovely mate, i saw this parked up on scarbrorough sea front last year and it looked beauty the way it sat.

gorgeous,mean front end shot,not thought of removing rear wiper done it on mine cleans up backend,don't seem to miss it.

yea i keep threatening to remove the rear wiper but have never got round to it! thanks for the comments guys! dan, you live close to scarborough?

yea i keep threatening to remove the rear wiper but have never got round to it! thanks for the comments guys! dan, you live close to scarborough?

Close ish lol. I live near saltburn so i spose its not that far away.

Lamin-x Ordered, New Plates Ordered.. just thinking if there was anything else i wanted lol

just noticed you were in Scarborough, been up there a fair bit recently so will keep my eye out next time i'm there!