24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Cheers for the offer Paul, but I think I will see how it goes with the TBD first. :)

So far I have been blown away by how much grip it generates using the TBD. Just need to get the chassis balance right and then see what it can do....

Jay

Well finally the engine bay is done! Everything installed Engine, loom, cooling system, ABS, Aircon everything. Runs very well so far, just a few little bits and pieces to finish off to make it look pretty :)

Think its about as factory as I could get it.

Congratulations mate, been a long road for you - but looks like you're getting to the end of it! Looking forward to seeing this :D

Love the figurine you got on your dash too, that an optional extra? :lol:

LOL. No Randal thats the little brat that plays football with her brother round the flats when she stays over during the summer holidays!

Cheers Sam. You know how mad this has been for me!

This is my favourite car, not for the way it looks (I dont like the colour) but the effort thats been put in to creating something beautifully well executed. Well done Jay. I cant wait to see the beasty.

jay i hate you,,,,

You think about selling it now and you will get a slap :lol:

seriously, congratulations though,,,,,,hope you get maximum rewards from all ya hard work

*salivate*

That's one super-duper-mega-clean install Jay, I really can't wait to see her at E38... :D 8) 8)

Fair fookin play, Jay!

That looks fantastic, looking forward to drooling over it (metaphorically speaking) at Edition 38!

That is tres impressive..... and ironically, even looks kind of lost in the Corrado engine bay, which is bizarre! Probably because the induction is on the passenger side.

Glad you all like it. It still needs a proper clean and detail for ED38, but its physically complete and it works!! :)

The main thing is its exactly (or as close as possible) as to how it would be in a MK4, so if anything is wrong its easy to establish why....

I am going to get the air-con charged up next week and make sure all the climate control works.

Door cards are the focus tonight, need to get them fabricated so I can get the trimmed in time for the show!!

Cheers for all your nice comments.

Jay

Cracking. For a moment there I mis-read that and thought you were going to put Focus door-cards in :lol: