24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

You had much magazine interest in the car Jay? Obviously that's not why it was built, but I think the world deserves to see it!

Asim,

When its done (are they ever) I will give you a shout and pop in at some point.

gradeAfailure - It was featured in July last year after inters. It is pretty different now so we will see if there is any interest. A second feature a year on would be nice. The only thing thats the same is the colour! :)

Jay

I've already had a word with Elliot about a 24v group thrash....me, you, coxy, my mate gareth with the vento, and any other transplanted 24v's we can find, I know of 2 mk3's too

I've already had a word with Elliot about a 24v group thrash....me, you, coxy, my mate gareth with the vento, and any other transplanted 24v's we can find, I know of 2 mk3's too

Any room for a 20v in there, only 4 valves short :wink: You'll be able to have a go at keeping up, I promise, I'll give you a small head start :wink: 8) :lol:

How about you attach 4 radiator valves somewhere on the engine to make up the numbers :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

I could just draw 4 extra valves and 2 cyl's on a bit of paper and stick it to the side of my engine... :!: :lol:

I'll wait until they do a group thrash and then see what your all made off :twisted:

ah but you know as I well as I do Ben it "will" happen, you, me and Paul are as bad as each other :)

Jay

:lol: yep we all have problems... :cuckoo:

:lol: :lol:

hmm, I just happen to have another r32 crank, pistons, rods and head (block was cracked) and a spare 2.8 4 motion engine.........2x r32 geaboxes, 2 haldex diffs.........a fuel system capable of delivering engough fuel for 700bhp.....and a huge desire to own a turboed 24v.........watch this space!

Do it Paul!

I have been looking long and hard at the EIP tuning 24v Turbo kit. 470BHP sounds like fun to me and its a bolt on to the MK4, so will go straight on mine. :)

Paul, Jay... do it.. near 500bhp is just awesome, but..

I have just sourced a lambo v12 engine, which I plan to fit and twin turbo... try and keep up boys.. :wink:

I have just sourced a lambo v12 engine, which I plan to fit and twin turbo... try and keep up boys.. :wink:

Fit it to what though?!?! :lol:

Fit it to what though?!?! :lol:

To my rally activator 2 bicycle with added front suspension... :wink:

How much is the eip kit? do you not have to lower the compression of the engine to get that sort of power?!

Sounds impressive - not that I am going to do that mind, I prefer the instant throttle response over mega power :-D

With all that horsepower you'd better add AWD to your C...or else it'll only be good for going straight. :norty: