psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark blue K-plate VR6 on the M6 southbound near Keele services this morning?

It was me! Went down to Rugby. I was blown away by an r32 on the Coventry bypass. Thought about giving chase but decided not to. It was my lucky day because a couple of miles later he put the blue lights on and pulled a taxi over.

Andy

what sort of R32 are the coppers using in Coventry? Passat I assume? always good to know ;)

It was me! Went down to Rugby. I was blown away by an r32 on the Coventry bypass. Thought about giving chase but decided not to. It was my lucky day because a couple of miles later he put the blue lights on and pulled a taxi over.

Andy

what sort of R32 are the coppers using in Coventry? Passat I assume? always good to know ;)

Ive heard they are using Golf R32's now to try and tempt the boy racer to speed

Andy

Ive heard they are using Golf R32's now to try and tempt the boy racer to speed[/quote:23nig3e8]

Yep Golfs. Iv seen a couple around the Cov/Leam area, theres a blue one and also a black one! Theres also a few fully kitted out impreza's that must catch a few people out

Dark grey valver for sale in Aylsham - anyone from on here?

Also saw a dark colour (not sure what flavour) going past The New Inn near Rockland St Mary about 2pm Sunday just gone (07thFeb) - any takers?

There's also a Green VR6 knocking about in Surlingham - I think you've put some 18" wheels on recently :shock: you on here bud?

Andy

Hurrah! Managed to spot someone who's on the forum. I was the guy in the (filthy) Silver VR - on my way from Chester to Uxbridge to pick up some bits for the C.

At least silver doesn't show the muck.

The R32 was a Golf. I thought it strange that he came off a roundabout at full bore,making a great noise, got up to 70 and then tucked in to the inside lane two cars in front of me. He followed a taxi for a couple of miles and then suddenly the car lit up like a Christmas tree.

Luckily I was taking it easy because I'm on dodgy rubber (strange size, not bald). My wheels have just come back from a refurb and I haven't got around to putting them back on yet. :D

L Reg VR6 in Coventry (Binley road area)

I was in the passat :( so didn't wave but did let you go in front of me!

A towbared Midnight Blue (?) VR6 parked in Tonbridge branch of Howdens today at about 11am. Private plate *** VRG.

Might be charleyVR6 can't remember if his is blue or not but he has a towbar, SE CCGB rep, lives Igtham way I'll check the last meet photos!!

Passed someone today near Brecon. Only caught a glimpse for a second, he flashed and i waved. Car looked metalic blue with chrome in-pro's headlights maybe.

First spot of the year!! but on the telly on tonights Escape to the Country. Looked like a sherry pearle VR to me but I'm not a colour whore after about 20 mins into the programme there was a cut scene into a small village somewhere in Suffolk with a VR heading away from the camera.

First spot of the year!! but on the telly on tonights Escape to the Country. Looked like a sherry pearle VR to me but I'm not a colour whore after about 20 mins into the programme there was a cut scene into a small village somewhere in Suffolk with a VR heading away from the camera.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ftddv/Escape_to_the_Country_Series_8_Suffolk/

yep hes right, 18.56 mins in 8)

Thanks Swompy for the confirmation had to rewind a few times on sky+ just to make sure. I couldn't tell if it was a BMW 1 series from that angle. But who's car is it anyway?

Dark VR passed me on Roman Road in Shrewsbury today, gave it a flash but I was in a white Defender :(

Missus got overtaken by a white C today in Kidderminster, sorry she was driving quite slowly- she had my parrot in the back who is a nervous traveller :lol:

White corrado at 6ish today outside the KPMG building central Bristol on schmidts by the look of it. L** WAG sounded like a valver.....v nice....

yeah dude it was me in the ... wag valver, was you also in a corrado?

its my first spot since joining, nice one :)

You drove past me on the Newbridge Rd into Bath today at 12.15ish.....I was on foot with my gf & dog.

My c was parked half a mile or so back on the main road.....

A somewhat belated mention, but I spotted a rather tasty Ivy Green Pearl 'rado in the VIP car park at Bloodstock heavy metal fest at Catton Hall in Derbyshire, between 13th & 16th August 2009...

And while you're at it, I also spotted a blue VR backstage at Sonisphere metal fest at Knebworth Park on 2nd August, now I think about it!

FAILED to take a photo of either through my drunken haze of jack n coke!

:epicfail:

Forgot about this one. Spotted early Corrado in black in Lechlade, must be new to the area or visiting as I have never seen it there and I drive through nearly everyday. I think it was a G reg 1.8 16v

Anyone