psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

You wait ages for a Corrado spot and then two come along in one day...

Dark K reg G60 in the members' car park at Worcestershire County Cricket club, about two ish? Not seen it around before.

Then it must surely have been duckdown_hoodrat's slammed nugget on the Arboretum roundabout, coming from under the railway bridge? You saw me late but gave me a cheery thumbs up! Car was looking mean.

i was up dunfermline today if that how you spell it :lol: getting me lotus with me bro and a nice c went past us (dark red/cherry colour), i was in the 406 so you wouldnt of seen me but me brother was behind in the red exige we just got :D

anyone off here them

You wait ages for a Corrado spot and then two come along in one day...

Dark K reg G60 in the members' car park at Worcestershire County Cricket club, about two ish? Not seen it around before.

Then it must surely have been duckdown_hoodrat's slammed nugget on the Arboretum roundabout, coming from under the railway bridge? You saw me late but gave me a cheery thumbs up! Car was looking mean.

Aha certainly was me :) cheers bud, yours looked gorgeously clean and shiney bud, hopefully catch you parked up somewhere soon for a chat :)

spotted N333 PPP green storm on M40 today around Heathrow area......wish I was in rado would have given you a wave.

spotted N333 PPP green storm on M40 today around Heathrow area......wish I was in rado would have given you a wave.

:wave:

First time I've ever been spotted on here! You should have waved anyway - I was having the most boring journey ever carting my mother back to her house :gag: Wish I'd washed the car now!

Aha certainly was me :) cheers bud, yours looked gorgeously clean and shiney bud, hopefully catch you parked up somewhere soon for a chat :)

Looking forward to that too! Mine was actually rather dirty by my standards; had a clean and a wax after that...must say that your nugget's paint looked superb.

:wave:

First time I've ever been spotted on here! You should have waved anyway - I was having the most boring journey ever carting my mother back to her house :gag: Wish I'd washed the car now!

Thats really funny because I pulled up along side you and slowed but you didnt even flinch or glace over - you looked very bored !!

Saw Green Storm on Speedlines parked in Anniesland in Glasgow - lowered N***AKM. Went round the block a second time for a better look

Saw a Bordeaux Pearl VR6 (same as mine) in Aylesbury today at 10:20am. Purposely drove the wrong way to where I was going just to so I could pull up along side, give a wave and take a good look. Standard look I think.

Also saw one up at ASTON HILL when I was up there mountain biking. no badge, dark colour, but there cant be many mountain bikers who own a corrado... possibly not the most practical car to put bikes in.

I've seen 2 x McLaren mp4-12c's in the space of 10 minutes recently, but haven't seen another Corrado in the last 5 weeks... 'till today! M***J*** going south on the A30 by Royal Holloway.

We flashed, my wife asked if we also have a secret handshake too?!? (Do I need to join CCGB to find that out?)

mjcp

had a great drive from maidenhead - bristol today to see the old dear :) spotted a very standard G60 on the M4 west at about 11:30. wave returned and mini convoy ensued for a few miles. next up I passed an old sirocco and on the way back home at 18:00 ish spotted a green C heading the opposite way so no time to get any details. all in all a good day.

Waynos driving through Coulsdon, Sunday early evening...looked like someone else driving from what I could see? Waved anyway but I don't think you saw me!

My first spot in the new VR6 :)

Spotted a blackberry VR6 at Newton Green, Suffolk at 6:40pm today. I gave a little wave and the guy flashed his lights :)

Smooth front bumper DBP VR6? driving towards Nantwich at around 2.30PM today