psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

M***ADY, dark blue (aqua?) VR6 parked up at Moulsecoomb, North Brighton. Standard looking with speedlines. Yesterday 2.30pm(?)

Flash Red 'Rado with huge FMIC just before the Thames Bridge on Bath road, Maidenhead. Apart for the chopped up front bumper, looked standard. Shame it was parked up, would love to hear the noise it makes.

Blackberry VR6 (M reg) @ 4pm today, driving through Upholland. I spoke with you a couple of years back in Billinge. Don't think you're on here ( hope I'm wrong though ).

Nice standard car, in what looked like very good condition.

Gave a wave all the same. ( I was in the Sherry red Corrado ).

OK so who had terrorists on their street??!!

Watching the 10 o'clock news last night and thought I saw a corrado in the street where the 6 terror suspects in Birmingham were arrested.

Can be seen here at around 6:18 onwards:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0156r2j/BBC_Weekend_News_25_09_2011/

the one with an eyebrow spoiler... good spot :thumbleft:

Saw that lovely Blue Corrado again this evening in Shepperton at Marshalls Garage Roundabout at around 18.10.

Waved, honked etc etc ... reciprocated. Who are you?? Are you on here?

Edited by VR-Sixy

yep im on here its me with the lovely blue c. that goes through shepperton. always good to see another one on the way home.

nice green VR parked outside Prodrive today, reg JAZ XXXX. I was on my mobile so couldnt chat to you as you came over and drove off:( Look like 288s on it and really nicely lowered.

Dark blue/black in the Uplands Swansea early on Sunday morning with some deep dish euro wheels, and a black "storm" on the M5 south Sunday lunchtime...?

Silver Corrado spotted on motorway driving from Leeds area towards Wakefield direction. To be honest my first Corrado spotting since VW Harewood festival ;)

yep im on here its me with the lovely blue c. that goes through shepperton. always good to see another one on the way home.

Love the colour of your Rado. Is it a standard VW colour? And i've not been able to spot what flavour it is? Looks like a VR?

**apologies if this should have gone into the chufties thread.

Edited by VR-Sixy

yep its a vw colour 'aqua pearl blue' it was a £249 optional extra and the only vw u can have in that colour. its only a 16valver but at least its a corrado! lol!

Spotted a nice black n reg rado driving through Goonhaven (Newquay > Perranporth road, in case you were on holiday!) while I was driving my wife's n reg black rado! Very unusual for me to spot one let alone while I'm actually in a rado too :)

Anyone on here??

watching something about sextuplets on itv and the father ahss a rado, not sure as to what flavour as it only showed the side.

Saw THREE today and thankfully was driving mine so got a wave in for one of them! Thankfully was out in the Corrado and not the daily!

* Red Corrado on BBS's heading out of Leamington on the A452 at about a 12:30pm.. flashed and got a wave back

* Red Corrado on the A46 (different one) - think it was lowered on black alloys heading out of Coventry on the A46 at about 4pm.... didn't see you in time / wave.

* Re-spotted the first Red Corrado on the London Road in Coventry at about 4.15pm... didn't manage to wave in time..

* A Blue one (possibly early) on the Ring Road in Coventry just near the exit near the Days Hotel at about 4.30pm - you were a few cars back and I saw you just as I came off the exit...

Total shock. I go weeks and weeks without ever seeing Corrado's and then that many in one day!

while I poped out in my C (with L plates on it), i saw a Red C going in to Tesco in Aldershot while i was on my way out, it had missmatched alloys and the front set looked smaller than the rear. plated "G60 KO"

spotted a not so clean! black C going north bound on the A21 just after the flimwell lights at about 10.50 this morning, didn't have chance to see the breed but got a reg M***LUU.

Spotted a light blue J reg in Kingston-upon-Thames this evening. Definitely an aftermarket shade. I was in the Golf so didn't wave or flash.