psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

not exactly a spotted post, but didn't want to create a new thread just for it!

anybody play best of the best? its basically a weekly spot the ball competition that involves winning a dream car, you've probably seen it advertised at the airport

anyway this weeks winner won a range rover sport, but the comments start like this

You know someone's a proper petrolhead when there's a VW Corrado V6 in their car history! James ***** sold that particular car a couple of years ago and has been playing BOTB online ever since to try and win his next Dream Car

fair play to the chap, wonder if he was a ex- forum member

p.s I've never won it and if anyone wants to play message me referrals gets both bonuses!

Hazel Grove next to the railway line and near to the station the other week I spotted 2! Yes 2 Corrados parked up next to a unit . One blue one Blackberry , went past yesterday and Blackberry one wasn't there , and I still haven't passed another Rado in mine in over 2 years of daily driving !!

Delicious looking lowered dark C on the way to Boscombe, Bournemouth. Waved - was in the Flog. Nicest local example I've seen.

Two in two days possibly..

Dark one in Homebase car park Sixfields, Northampton yesterday at about 1830. You parked near mine with lights on and the engine running, I thought it was mine about to be nicked.

Another dark one this morning at about 0815 dodging potholes on St James Mill Road. Looked awesome!

Don't see many in this part of the world! White L reg Corrado, possibly a 16v, (too dark to see) crossing Scotswood bridge & onto Chainbridge Road to Blaydon early this morning.

A blue M reg VR (maybe a Storm?) in Croydon today. I was test driving an SLK so didn't wave. The car salesman was confused why I got so excited though :)

Just had to take my car out in the rain - but glad I did as spotted a nice looking G60 (dark blue) - reg ending SGS on Queens Drive Swindon - not sure if you spotted me too?

Don't see many in this part of the world! White L reg Corrado, possibly a 16v, (too dark to see) crossing Scotswood bridge & onto Chainbridge Road to Blaydon early this morning.

Thought I had the only white one in Tyne and Wear, Damn!

Gorgeous Rado in Lillington, Leamington Spa (I know exactly where but won't post). See it most mornings. Give me a shout if it's you I'm around the corner :)

Red VR( I think by the sound it made) going out of Banbury towards the M40 junction, had inpro's but one side wasn't working correctly.

Two in one day, 0650 this morning, Walton Bridge road a green rado - no reg or flavour.... might have been a valver. Then this evening in Walton On Thames, Hepworth Way at around 6.15, i think it was a sherry pearl VR6 ****BGH. Gave a honk to both, but no response!! Hey Ho!

Does anyone know where my dads old dragon green Corrado may be

Registration - M262 DNS

Last thing I know about it was that it stayed in the town I live, to be converted to 20vt.

Then it was sold to someone who was converting it to a TDI (waste IMO) but there you go

Josh

Does anyone know where my dads old dragon green Corrado may be

Registration - M262 DNS

Last thing I know about it was that it stayed in the town I live, to be converted to 20vt.

Then it was sold to someone who was converting it to a TDI (waste IMO) but there you go

Josh

MOT ran out October 2008,no tax

Spotted Saturday near Pool Bank lights Otley, a very excited blue Corrado with mucho flashing lights, swerving and smiles. Likely to be Stretch off here as looked like his ride.

On Monday I spotted a grey G plate 16V in Crewe, today a blue G60 near Nantwich