psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Stayed with some friends in Belsize Park in London this weekend and was very pleased when we headed into the village for some dinner, to see a tidy standard looking Twilight Violet VR6 with the optional Le Mans alloy wheels, parked up on one of the roads near to them. Anyone here? Reg was M47 **P...

Got a quick flash from another Rado on Walton Bridge Rd this evening at around 5.50pm. Dark colour, not sure what flavour. Think it might have been

VR Matty but not sure. Beep Beep and wave returned. :)

Got a quick flash from another Rado on Walton Bridge Rd this evening at around 5.50pm. Dark colour, not sure what flavour. Think it might have been

VR Matty but not sure. Beep Beep and wave returned. :)

Sorry but I am living over in Teddington at the mo if you mean me mate :D not been over Walton way since yesterday evening maybe someone else. Offer is still there if u need to swap test your coil btw just drop me a note if u want to.

Cheers

Matty

two yesterday on M6. one on a side of the road with golf mk2 in front and one on yellow recovery car

Nice dark blue VR6 following me through Esher onto the A3 this morning L---DPK.

Waves and thumbs up exchanged!!

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Sorry but I am living over in Teddington at the mo if you mean me mate :D not been over Walton way since yesterday evening maybe someone else. Offer is still there if u need to swap test your coil btw just drop me a note if u want to.

Cheers

Matty

You're the fist one i thought of, but clearly it wasn't you!! No probs on the coil thing, i think i'm going to hurl it back at the garage for them to sort out. Cheers.

Spotted a few over the weekend, first was a colour coded nugget on the northbound m6(could'nt get the reg), just outside Birmingham. Second was spotted out and about in Plymouth on sunday, L###AMA very standard vr6, Third was yesterday in back in Bury, purple later model parked up other side of Angouleme way in a plumbers merchant yard. was parked next to a ratty mk2 16v which has been there as long as i can remember(perhaps it has something to talk to now???) Again could'nt get the plates or flava.

Tom

i was thinking the other day that i see more porsche 911 carrea's than i see corrados. then i spot two over two days.

first was yesterday in blackburn hospital carpark around 3:30pm, dark grey N'reg all black rear lights black wheels.

second today, m6 jct 30 then on to m61 around 5:45pm. black H'reg guessing 16v. exchanged thumbs up/wave, then i pulled back into the slow lane.

i was thinking the other day that i see more porsche 911 carrea's than i see corrados. then i spot two over two days.

first was yesterday in blackburn hospital carpark around 3:30pm, dark grey N'reg all black rear lights black wheels.

second today, m6 jct 30 then on to m61 around 5:45pm. black H'reg guessing 16v. exchanged thumbs up/wave, then i pulled back into the slow lane.

Think the M6 one was me, were you in a green C? It's not black, just dirty!! Helios Blue!!

Think the M6 one was me, were you in a green C? It's not black, just dirty!! Helios Blue!!

yeah mine is green, so it must of been yourself. i was checking your headlights when i pulled in front of you and was thinkin they looked a bit different.

Spotted a few over the weekend, first was a colour coded nugget on the northbound m6(could'nt get the reg), just outside Birmingham. Second was spotted out and about in Plymouth on sunday, L###AMA very standard vr6, Third was yesterday in back in Bury, purple later model parked up other side of Angouleme way in a plumbers merchant yard. was parked next to a ratty mk2 16v which has been there as long as i can remember(perhaps it has something to talk to now???) Again could'nt get the plates or flava.

Tom

hi

its mine standard vr aqua blue work in progress. The white gti is nearly finished only been there 12 months. Also have a yellow mk3 gti colour concept. Call in for a chat if you are passing when we are open.

martin

Just spotted a Blue corrado on the TV About 7.44. Was on BBC news/Breakfast. The report was in Bristol and about organizing a street part. Didn't catch the reg.

It was at the start of the peace right behind the guy they were interviewing.

hi

its mine standard vr aqua blue work in progress. The white gti is nearly finished only been there 12 months. Also have a yellow mk3 gti colour concept. Call in for a chat if you are passing when we are open.

martin

Will do, i thought the mk2 had been there longer, nice to see some old vw's around these parts,especially a rado, there don't seem to be many.

Tom

Saw a nice looking H reg nugget corrado in Sutton Road Southend On Sea today about 1 oclock, anybody on here ??? looked in good nick. Did wave but was driving in my focus so you must have thought I was demented.

L reg. Blue. Spotted by the mrs in Burscough today (Monday 21st March). Not sure what flavour but she did notice a mature driver.

Edited by James.

L reg. Blue. Spotted by the mrs in Burscough today (Monday 21st April). Not sure what flavour but she did notice a mature driver.

Can she tell me what the FTSE will be doing on the 21st April too... I'll fire up the spread betting account ;-)

Marc

Just exchanged waves with a blackberry corrado in gloucester. I was in the ratted golf not the rado unfortunately.

It looked good who ever it was

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Just exchanged waves with a blackberry corrado in gloucester. I was in the ratted golf not the rado unfortunately.

It looked good who ever it was

Saw a grey/silver G60 with a G60 private plate on the charlie browns roundabout tonight in Rotherham. I was in my polo at the lights. Looked tidy!

Can she tell me what the FTSE will be doing on the 21st April too... I'll fire up the spread betting account ;-)

Marc

You know what these women are like. They have powers beyond our mere imagination !

Good spot. Two stars and front of the class.

Spotted a Blue C heading north on the M90 about 2pm this afternoon in the road works between junctions 6 and 8. I think it was an N reg. Spotted it too late to flash and so only saw the reg in the mirror. I was heading south in mine