psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I dont know if it counts but I spotted about 17 corrado's today they were all at the the Air Balloon pub at Birdlip

:lol: :lol:

Black Vr reg M383---, parked in Wolsey Road, Moor Park. I live just about 100 yards up the road on Bedford Road

Saw a blue VR (I think) heading northbound on the M6 around Birmingham earlier today probably about 3/4pm?

It wasn't John heading toward Scotland was it?

Saw a silver N reg VR6 on Colson Road in Loughten yesterday whilst visiting the missus. Come on, own up, you know who you are :lol:

Woohoo, spotted!

That would have been mine. :D

Saw a blue VR (I think) heading northbound on the M6 around Birmingham earlier today probably about 3/4pm?

It wasn't John heading toward Scotland was it?

Not sure mate - only got a fleeting glance and because the central barrier was so tall I could only see the top half of the car :( If he'd gone straight from the meet up to Scotland, he'd have been going the wrong direction as we were past Birmingham and near Coventry when I spotted it!

Saw two today within 30mins of each other.

A low burgundy one on a private plate A2??? entering Worthing westbound on the A27 at approx 11:30am this morning.

And a trick looking white one on an H plate in Shoreham westbound on the seafront road near the lighthouse at approx. 12:00pm.

Saw a red K plate possibly vr in derby today, passed me going down Raynesway dual carriage way, i slowed down to give a wave and thumbs up as you passed but was completely ignored! Obviously not a true rado enthusiast!

A lovely Ice Grey Violet suddenly appeared behind me today just after I'd pulled out onto the A27 near Eastbourne. Gave a wave - not sure if it was seen though! Think it was lowered and non-standard wheels.

Don't Vr's look nicely aggressive in the rear-view mirror :)

spotted a green rado parked up on havelock place in whitby today,infact parked in the empty space i'd left a few mins earlier lol

Yellow K reg, on big wheels with smoked rear lights, on gardner road Maidenhead at about 14:00hrs today.

Then a burgundy Corrado at a garage on the Cordwallis Estate at about 15:00hrs (looks to be having some work done)

saw a corrado parked next to my scirroco by cineworld aberdeen. had a corradoforum.net sticker on the window. was really nice. anyone know whos it is??? :) reg was L803 ULX

Spotted a white G reg 16V in White Waltham

This afternoon at about 16:00hrs mulberry I think VR6 on the M40, from the London direction going towards H Wycombe and it was doing about 110mph and harassing some Mondeo man. :) Awesome

saw a nice white one, not shure on the flavour entering worthing on the a27 yesterday, would have hooted but i need to whire the horn up lol.

finally, after months of nothing i had a spotting 2day :clap:

dragon green with crystal rear lights in shirley [solihull] just after 6pm, it was behind me briefly until i had to turn :mad2:

Saw the same car as Shaun going through Worthing westbound, looked nice and LOW, red/burgundy with split rims I think? Also an interestingly badged 'JRS T' going through Shoreham northbound on Monday, off towards Steyning?

saw a nice white one, not shure on the flavour entering worthing on the a27 yesterday, would have hooted but i need to whire the horn up lol.

If it's on an H plate then I bet that's the trick one that parks up on Salvington Hill.

If it's on an H plate then I bet that's the trick one that parks up on Salvington Hill.

didnt see the plate - think it had sidedkirts and cristal rears, looked sweet

Saw an L reg blue C going around the rounadabout at Horsham station last night, around 18:20.

Almost had a battle with the fire engine going around the roundabout the wrong way.

finally, after months of nothing i had a spotting 2day :clap:

dragon green with crystal rear lights in shirley [solihull] just after 6pm, it was behind me briefly until i had to turn :mad2:

Only ever seen a blue Storm around Shirley... anyone know who's that is?

Saw a red K plate possibly vr in derby today, passed me going down Raynesway dual carriage way, i slowed down to give a wave and thumbs up as you passed but was completely ignored! Obviously not a true rado enthusiast!

I know the one you mean mate, he works at my place. Ive spotted him leaving a few times but he doesnt seem too bothered

I know the one you mean mate, he works at my place. Ive spotted him leaving a few times but he doesnt seem too bothered

Iv'e waved to that one too, was sad when he just looked at me like "who are you?" waste of a corrado imo :lol:

Saw a dark blue one coming onto the a52 from raynesway today with an oldish chap driving (oldish being about 50) was in work van so didnt wave

Iv'e waved to that one too, was sad when he just looked at me like "who are you?" waste of a corrado imo :lol:

Saw a dark blue one coming onto the a52 from raynesway today with an oldish chap driving (oldish being about 50) was in work van so didnt wave

Well hopefully he doesnt really know what he's got, so that then when he comes to sell it, BAM, i'll have a VR for peanuts