Pat_McCrotch

Whats the best MPG anyones had out of a Corrado?

I know this is a difficult question as so many are modified, but whats the best you've got?

I've just managed to get 38.7mpg on trip 1 out of my VR6 with 263 cams :D

Have had 36ish from the vr6.......but have had better from the 2.0 16v......i was really trying though........about 15 miles at 60mph as far as i remember

35.7mpg with an extremely light foot and mimimum traffic - not bad for a fairly heavily tuned G60!

Just drove from Perth to Paisley in light traffic, between 50 and 80 mph most of the way and got 36.3. Was quite pleased as about town I'm pushed to get it over 23.

got a puncture early one morning (5am ish) put my skinny on, and carried on for 160 miles at 50mph mostly on the motorway, and got 50.1 mpg !

Drove down to Shaun60s to pick some bits up ,round trip of 150 miles, got 41.6 mpg !

I hardly rev over 4grand,

99.9 mpg :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we have a WINNER !!!

Being a judge we all know he is telling the truth

Best I've got out of my valver so far is 37.7 mpg

average about 33-35mpg most mornings on the way to work as there is no trafic on the roads at 5.30 am :D

I did get 71.4mpg once after resetting the mfa 8)

best iv got out of the v6 is 42mpg over about 30 miles with a space saver on

i average 32 in the week on my daily 60 mile commute

Got 52 mpg out of my G60 on a Canterbury- Ashford run. Was really trying though- 50mph pretty much all the way and changing up well before 3K revs. Best out of my current 16v is 36mpg. Have seen 38mpg on previous 16v and 37 out of one of my VR6s.

99.9 mpg :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we have a WINNER !!!

Being a judge we all know he is telling the truth

nah, supercharged has a mk4 dash that maxes out at 200mpg

A genuine 38.6 at average of 80mph on a 2 hour journey with a few overtakes at 100mph. Can't complain.

Vick :)

42.3 is the best ive had out of my valver so farr, and got 40mpg last week on the way to work in light traffic... my mpg seems to be really good, even if i put my foot down it very rarely drops below 32mpg :clap:

I got 48.5 mph in a 1.8 valver with spacesaver on 85 miles of A-roads and Motorways, did creep up to 60ish a couple of times oops! :shock:

Usually get around 34 mpg with mixed driving.

Had over 45mpg from my G60 a few times when I was on a course down south and driving to Supercharged's place at the weekend. Not an MFA problem as I filled it back up at 300 miles, it took 30 litres so the MFA was bang on the money. I was driving it like a big jesse though :)

Jealous of some of the figures on here.

The best i've ever seen was 33mpg from MAF whilst driving like a 60 year old.

my regular drive usually only gets me about 250-260 miles to the tank which isnt great :shock:

Driving home in the VR at 70mph and no faster on the motorways, I usually get 38-40mpg, did the journey just yesterday and got 34, but I wasn't at 70

Best I had was from the vr when it had vgi+268's, 39.9mpg on a 400 mile drive to Elgin and back. Im missing that consumption just now, best ive had from the RX-8 is 18mpg!!!

About 24mpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: yes, unlike some of the other numbers quoted here, that I can believe

40.3 after following lorries at 56mph on a motorway. I was driving home from a training course and didn't want to go back to work....