Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Human Traffic - really makes you wanna go do pills after seeing it! As for that table scene, they are off their tits in that!

Mindless trivia I know, but I worked on Human Traffic as it was directed by Justin Kerrigan, who was a year ahead of me on the same degree course... we were press-ganged into joining the production by the producer (Allan Niblo), who, co-incidentally, also recently produced Monsters (which I've already talked up way too much on here).

Ironman 2

8/10

Not bad

surely 8/10 is more than "not bad"!!![/quote:26fsz2nb]

My thoughts too! 8/10 means it's a cracker in my book :)

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief: 6/10 good fun older kids' fantasy.

Tron 10/10 totally stunning/awesome/gob smacking graphics, and the story aint that bad either, yeh its not out yet but i have a mate who has a mate who has a mate that lives in the states who has a mate who has a mate etc etc lol

Tron 10/10 totally stunning/awesome/gob smacking graphics, and the story aint that bad either, yeh its not out yet but i have a mate who has a mate who has a mate that lives in the states who has a mate who has a mate etc etc lol

Can't wait to see it!

trust me you wont be dissapointed, awesome film, i have my tickets to watch it in 3d at the weekend with the new bird, who also cant wait to see it RESULT.

From Empire: A triumph of art direction, sound design and Gallic phat beats, but could do with a script upgrade and fun.exe patch.

Looking forward to hearing the soundtrack, not too sure about the film...

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Starts off oh so promisingly, but falls flat for most of the middle and ends on an odd note... also a sad one. Many kids and adults in the cinema were in tears at the end. :?

Part 2 is probably going to be really fast paced and full of fighting, but to get that Part 1 has suffered, so... 7/10. I still enjoyed it and the locations for most of the film were very pretty.

went to see it friday thought it was good ,but why change things so much from the book ?

Inception - Is it possible to say 20 out of 10 :) best film i have ever seen. It was unreal (lieteraly :lol: )

Inception - Is it possible to say 20 out of 10 :) best film i have ever seen. It was unreal (lieteraly :lol: )

Im yet to see this, i really must!

Saw this last weekend. I would give it a 6/10 at best. Still worth a watch though.

Saw this last weekend. I would give it a 6/10 at best. Still worth a watch though.[/quote:2bdyk4ze]

:cuckoo: I was amazed by it

Surprised by the lack of Tron reviews folks... what are ya, all snowed in? :lol:

Saw it earlier tonight and I'll give it 8/10... really it deserves less (story was somewhat Windows 3.1 in a OSX world and CGI Jeff Bridges suffered horrific pixel-botox), but gets bonus points for the superb tech upgrades on the original designs (loving the old skool Light Cycle and 2010 Recognizers!) and also for the simple fact that Olivia Wilde is stunning. Fact! :norty:

Iron Man 2- 6.5/10 decent enough

Predators 6/10- enjoyed it, some good moments and ideas. Could and should have been awesome :(

Back to the 70's now. How about 'Young Frankenstein' :lol:

Puttin' on the Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeetz! :lol:

Taken *Liam Neeson' 10/10 Amazing Film!!!

And as i've been ill in bed for the last coupld of days i've got through series 1 & 2 of The Mighty Boosh! Bit marmite but i love it! :D

They should have never left the zoo imo. Series 2 was ok, but 3 was absolute tripe.