Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

/pause for breath

!!!!!!

FAIL!

I was thinking "it's really not that bad"...and then I got to the dashboard pic.

I thought the same! Well, looking at the door card pic number 4 I thought that wouldn't be so bad if the trim was in a dark red, or black, then I got to pic 5 :gag:

Oh, I don't know you Corrado owners are such a conservative lot. Looks like its had a lot of work and the standard looks good too. Complete overkill and dogs dinner mind you :dorky:

The dash just looks like it's been smothered with leather, completely destroying every element of that dash that I so know and love!!

Replace the abortion of a dashboard, and it'd be fine. Oh and stick a standard leather interior in it....

I was thinking "it's really not that bad"...and then I got to the dashboard pic.

Me too! :lol:

I like the fact that he's done something different with it. The interior workmanship looks pretty good, although the photos could have been in focus.

But I'm not sure the dash is an improvement design wise. Looks like he's tried to do a Koeningsegg style thingy but it just doesn't work with the shape of the dash.

That said, overall it gets applause from me. There's a lot of scoffing going on here but I bet if it appeared at a show there would be crowds around it including a lot of us.

That said, overall it gets applause from me. There's a lot of scoffing going on here but I bet if it appeared at a show there would be crowds around it including a lot of us.

I can understand appriciating the effort as from the pictures it definately looks like there is some quality workmanship going on, and of course design is completely subjective ...... but at the end of the day if you do something like this you have to expect a certain amount of attention and not all good as displayed here.

Its not my taste, in fact I think it good damm awful, but that takes nothing away from it ...... if 'he' liked it thats all that matters except for when he tries to flog it :lol: