Andy@VWH

I wish i could buy this new for my Corrado - tell us and let us ask VW!

We have been running a topic similar to this on Club Gti and it's great hearing from you guys, when you are working on the cars at the weekend and encountering problems with spares firsthand etc.

So in a perfect world, what would you like to be able to walk into a dealer and still buy, or what would you like to be able to buy as decent aftermarket, that just isn't available!

Descriptions are great, part numbers are an added bonus, and will make my job a tadge easier!

There are no promises - but i can say we will act on your behalf and pass the word to VW Classic Parts, or consider taking on the challenge ourselves.

Fire away (mods sorry if this is in the wrong place ;) )

Andy

I'll open with the 'silvered' Corrado script badge for the rear and grill badges (all models eg VR6)

Edited by OSV

Interior door upper trims, left and right please - that sit on top of door card (with tiny curved cut out for door pin, original was self-adhesive) - that usually get cracked, particularly in leather interior cars -think the part no. is 535 868 504 / 503

Apparently the Corrado VR6 radiator was obsoleted by VW. I think we'd like to be able buy these still and one was certainly on my shopping list in the not too distant future...

+1 for the seat bolsters and silvered badges. I couldn't find a genuine rad when mine burst.....Would also love to see a 'corrado' icon under watercooled on the Heritage site. Good work for getting involved here though.

+1 for drivers side seat bolsters, also passenger window guide (rubber seal found on top edge of door) part no. 535837439A.

How about superchargers?

Cheers

Scott

ABS mastercylinder

Right (drivers) side front wing

x2 for ABS master cylinder, engine Fuel hoses 037133990Q, 037133988M AND rain tray plastic trims

+1 for seat bolsters.+1 for shivered corrado badge.Rear silver VW badge.Leather steering wheel.Leather Handbrake handle.

Drivers seat bolster, Cloth or Leather seat covers front & back, carpet, ABS position sensor, expansion tank, VR6 radiator & warning stickers for rad cover, ns & os door seals, rear parcel shelf straps,

This is probably getting a bit out of hand from our friend from VWH's point of view, so, just to make it even harder to track.... I agree centre consoles would be very welcome if they were available, but also the tank straps for the VR6s 70 litre tank and roof rubbers would be great if they were back in production.

Mark

Edited by MarkFoster