Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

LOL, OK I'm 39 and had my rado since 2003 :D

I'd be interested to see how many miles folks have covered in theirs too. I've done 133,000 in mine.

I've done 108,000 in mine. Had a major engine rebuild in 2007 when the timing chain shattered and naused up everything big time. :shock:

29 and had my Vr for just over a year now

Had a 9a at 22 which was my daily for 4 years covered 83k miles and sold it with 197k on the clock

65 and been owned by my Corrado for almost 14 years. Getting in it keeps me young.

First of all, respect to Wullie for keeping it real.

I'm 28 and I've owned my Corrado for just over 3 years.

iam 47 got my 1st corrado 5 weeks ago its a green storm:cheers: with fvwsh and 95k i think

ive owned to many VWs to list

cheers paul

Hello i'm 32 ans I've only had my G60 for about 4 months ish now and i love it :) She is awesome I adore the sound of the supercharger

53 years young and had my VR 3 years. Taken it from 130000 to 164000 in that time. Love every minute I am driving it.

35 years old.

Started off 16 years ago with MK II Golfs and Scirrocos, then got my first Corrado, a 1996 VR6 on 50K miles 12 years ago, foolishly wrote that off within a year:bonk: Replaced that with a LHD German spec 1991 G60 on 60K which I ran happily for the next Three years and sold for a profit. Had a break then with a couple of MK II GTi's followed by Audi Coupes (still got an S2), then unexpectedly picked up another LHD G60 in March of this year. This one's a real belter, Dutch spec 1990 and highly original. Never been smashed, great history and only 65K miles. Got a few parking dents which will be sorted over the next year. Just put her on road again today after a charger rebuild by JMR.

Never ran anything other VW's/Audis.

Edited by K Simmonds

33yrs old (34 very soon) :( On my 7th one now, owning them on and off since 2000. I do plan to keep this one though.

so far the youngest VR driver on here :dance: got my VR in November @ 19years old, over £7k and 7months later, now 20 and still love every second i spend with the car. i see cars like people though so the attachment is a little beyond mentally retarded! ha.

so far the youngest VR driver on here :dance: got my VR in November @ 19years old, over £7k and 7months later, now 20 and still love every second i spend with the car. i see cars like people though so the attachment is a little beyond mentally retarded! ha.

Chuck Norris approves of your age.

But I don't as you're 20 years younger than me, ya *******!! :lol:

41 now and bought my first 1.8 16v in 95 kept it for 2 years and sold it and went without for another 2 years while I saved up to buy the VR6 I still have now which I bought in 1999 plus the other 2 I currently own so only 4 Corrado's in 18 years :)

36 years old, owning my 1st and only Corrado for 6 years now. Loved the first 2 years spent driving my '89 16V, the next 4 of those it has spent in the driveway on, off and now back on axle stands, itching to finish the rebuild now getting into shot blasting, powdercoat and respray territory. I hope to never let it go except to my son in 14 years time when he can drive!

Bought my first rado at 17 was a 16v still have the beast unfortunately off the road at the moment :(

Bought my first VR6 Storm at 19 until it got written off by a white van man (w****r) now got my red VR6 at 22 :)

Only ever owned rado's, totally hooked!

I bought my first corrado the year they stopped making them and I still have the same one! I've now hit the big 4 - 0