timmaaah

The worst Ferrari F430 replica......EVER

Here

Just unbelievable - what a heap of crap!! It's a 2 litre Pug 406 coupé underneath. You though the Corrado had a 4x4 ride height :scratch: :crazyeyes::pukeleft::pukeleft::shock::eek:

LOLZ!! Is this seller serious??

"The car is in immaculate condition inside and out and is a must see as it oozes class"

It's oozing something, but class isn't the word that automatically springs to mind........... :?

Another big WHY? There was a body kit to turn an mr2 into a ferrari. Think they got taken to court by ferrari due to certain copyright laws in Italy

Bet that sounds.........well......erm.........disapointing!!!!!!!!

What ever floats your boat though.

i just shat my pants with disgust! this actualy makes me doubt human civilisation knowing this gene exists! what the F!!CK is wrong with him! im just speechless. F!!cking WOW!

I love the way he describes it like it's a remarkable peice of automotive excellence. Plastic gashtastic more like.

And this, well, the man needs a new pair of ears quite clearly:

"A quad-look exhaust system has been fitted to the car to give ity that authentic look and sounds amazing like the real deal when at the right revs"

i just shat my pants with disgust! this actualy makes me doubt human civilisation knowing this gene exists! what the F!!CK is wrong with him! im just speechless. F!!cking WOW!

Yup, id second that, not normally one to pick at anothers work, whatever floats your boat and all that.....but fu*king hell man what are you doing?!!! His neighbours must be scared to get eye contact with the man!

And as for 'sounds amazing like the real deal when at the right revs' ?!! The only time thats going to sound like a Ferrari is when the keys are out of the ignition!!

I love the way he describes it like it's a remarkable peice of automotive excellence. Plastic gashtastic more like.

And this, well, the man needs a new pair of ears quite clearly:

"A quad-look exhaust system has been fitted to the car to give ity that authentic look and sounds amazing like the real deal when at the right revs"

What - 0 RPM? :)

It's certainly a stunning example...of why wrapping your own car is a bad idea. The rest of it might actually look alright if they dropped it a bit more and put the right wheels on, but if the finish is that bad on the outside why would the rest be any better?

I do wonder just how much substance abuse goes on in the UK and then someone post something like this, this fella has been taking lots and often to have those opinions about that piece of crappola.

The car has been wrapped in carbon fibre, which shows a few creases, but nothing majorly noticeable.

WTF, oozes half arsed efforts from start to finish. Why spend so much time and money to create such a monstrosity! :cuckoo::brickwall:

That thing is absolutely horrendous. Looks like the windows are held in with duct tape, more wrinkles than an elephants hide and...........I've just been sick!!!!

Nice shut lines, you could loose a child down them. and the best quote "Lowering springs have also been added to give the car the correct ride height" for off roading yes.

haha what a pleb

I can't believe it's had over 29,000 hits!!!:shocked!:

I can!! Loads of folk will be laughing, laughing a bit more, wiping spit from mouth, little giggle then sharing with others so they can do the same

What's more worrying is that someone decided it would be a good idea to design a kit in the first place. Probably knowing that it would sell to 'people'.

I can!! Loads of folk will be laughing, laughing a bit more, wiping spit from mouth, little giggle then sharing with others so they can do the same
LOLZ!! OK...... 'serious' hits...... those not to laugh and point!! :D

it actually has bids!! probably from his mates etc to bid it up :lol:
Well, if they're not Shill bids, someone's been suckered!! :D