james153

Favourite modification

Hello all, was a bit bored whilst supposed to be at work, just wondering what everyone's favourite modification to their Corrado is? Can be something big, something small, cheap or expensive. by now you probably get what I mean lol.

It would be rude for me not to start it off. So I would have to say that my favourite mod is probably climate control...

Quite liked the look of the twin turbo R32 I saw in Germany, although that wouldn't be much good in the UK without lupo/audi wiper arms and headlight relays :lol:

Quite liking my dashboard at the moment. Replacing my foliage seal with sealant is probably the best though :lol:

Quite liking my dashboard at the moment. Replacing my foliage seal with sealant is probably the best though :lol:

That looks awesome:cool:

Im liking my wide-angle mirrors at the moment

I`m loving my 263 cams and re-map

Another vote for these :) A nice subtle modification and really good power gains.

I dunno why everyone raves about the 263's, I've had them fitted, along with a 3.68 final drive, and it's ok, but in retrospect I think it was a bit of a waste of money.

The car's a bit quicker, but maybe I was expecting more :)

Other than Lupo wipers, uprated headlamp wiring, reconditioned ABS unit...

I think that my favourite is putting a 'Halfords' flat blade/Lupo wiper on the rear. a better wipe and better looking. But best of all was free as the wiper was sitting in the boot when I bought the car.

Edited by dalhalvaig
spelling

WOW!!! That looks the Mutts Nuts. The other mod i particularly liked was the Rado with the VW Bora Climatronic set-up. Top-notch mod that!! :)

WOW!!! That looks the Mutts Nuts. The other mod i particularly liked was the Rado with the VW Bora Climatronic set-up. Top-notch mod that!! :)

Ive got the climate and a flash red dash :) whoop.

I dunno why everyone raves about the 263's, I've had them fitted, along with a 3.68 final drive, and it's ok, but in retrospect I think it was a bit of a waste of money.

The car's a bit quicker, but maybe I was expecting more :)

Did you get a remap to go with them? Some engines just respond to them better than others. VAG-HAG and Vornwend, two shining examples of impressive gains.

Did you get a remap to go with them? Some engines just respond to them better than others. VAG-HAG and Vornwend, two shining examples of impressive gains.

Yeah, all done @ Stealth.

Car now has 210bhp, 200lbft, and it used to have 200/190.

Don't get me wrong, it did feel quicker when I went to collect it.

I think I've gotten to used to my 6 speed Mk4 anni, which I'm sure is putting out a lot more than the factory 180bhp...

It's very rapid, and I was kinda hoping the cams/3.68 would help the VR6 feel similar

Climate control without a doubt.....having a fan with enough grunt to clear the windows rather than waft a bit of warm air in their general direction wins hands down! Cool in summer is a bonus too!!!