clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

What is it with these car's you do something get it sorted then you end up ripping it apart again to do it another way.

Tell me about it, just been removing the interior from mine to fit all new clips, felt pads (get rid of squeaks) and also fit heated seat loom.

Tell me about it, just been removing the interior from mine to fit all new clips, felt pads (get rid of squeaks) and also fit heated seat loom.

I could tell just by looking at your car at Stanford that you were a little "OCD" with the Corrado. Looking forward to seeing your's again mate :thumbleft:

I wish i wasn't but i can't help it. Talking to one of my mates the other day about car saying i was going to do this and that he turned round and said "Where is it going to stop mate" I replied "I don't bloody know" :lol:

Ok folk's a bit of an update I am at the start of a pretty major re-configuration of the R32 there are a couple of issue's that need addressing but doing these will allow me to get other bit's a bit more up to the standard of the rest of the car. So i have bought another car to do me in the meantime only provissionally bought it at the moment as it has a personal plate on which the guy is removing I'll get it in a couple of week's which will give me the space to get the Corrado up to where I want it which mean's it won't be out this year it will be next year before it make's an appearance again but will be better for it I don't want to rush it getting done for this year but will update the thread whenever any other work is completed.

Sounds like big plans clump , looking forward to the updates , only wish I had a garage , not being able to sort more work on mine is very frustrating , please stop raining !!

Sounds like big plans clump , looking forward to the updates , only wish I had a garage , not being able to sort more work on mine is very frustrating , please stop raining !!

I can understand your frustration Rob i am lucky having a garage and a very good mate who help's me out alot with the car when work is getting done on it. It's mainly fixing the power steering which is leaking but the best way to do this is taking the engine out which allow's for other bit's to be done,sorting the sunroof and of course the interior it will be back better than it has ever been I guarantee that.

Always interesting to see what you do with this car. Look forward to seeing the updates.

Always interesting to see what you do with this car. Look forward to seeing the updates.

It's not anything like installing Quattro 4wd or anything like that mate it's just getting it right and the best I can get it to. The thing is I have mint electric Recaro's to go in it so the rest has to look up to the same standard as these. Thank's

seems a little extreme clumpy to fix the ps clumpy! if your struggling with that awful interior i could help you out :wave:!?

you know just in case you do want to get it on the road for next year.

Robrado youd better hold on tight this evening its coming!! glad i live on a hill managed 20 miles today every trip is a little further wont be long before we get to paignton out of tax now though!

Extreme no there is method in the madness mate you need to start trying to read between the line's with my post's as I don't give all the info anyway enough said and Recaro's in a Nothelle your car is Rare enough pal you'll be after my BBS steering wheel next :p get your own :lol: I love your car mate twin headlight's look immense ;)

Sounds like your heading in a good direction with your car, not sure if I can wait till 2015 though. Make sure you post picture updates.

oh and dont be selling that BBS wheel to anyone but me will you...

Sounds like your heading in a good direction with your car, not sure if I can wait till 2015 though. Make sure you post picture updates.

oh and dont be selling that BBS wheel to anyone but me will you...

Thank's Chris appreciate your input mate the BBS wheel don't worry mate it will be with me for the forseeable future as they are getting pretty rare now but if I do consider selling it you will be offered first refusal. 2015 I know it sound's so far away mate but these car's can really do your head in and I may be over estimating the time it will take but I would rather do it that way than say it will be ready may and you run about trying to get thing's done quick, I want to enjoy the journey plus it won't be coming out when the weather get's a bit pooh which is why I said 2015.I also have this new car to have a play with but I'll update when I get it you know what they say "new year new car"

Cool thanks! They do take longer then planned. I washed mine today and its the first time its moved since September, not even started stripping it yet but got Elsecar as a target date now in April.

What wheels you putting on it anyway?

Cool thanks! They do take longer then planned. I washed mine today and its the first time its moved since September, not even started stripping it yet but got Elsecar as a target date now in April.

What wheels you putting on it anyway?

:lol: Good try mate the wheel's are staying secret mate don't worry they are nowhere near your's but they may provide a talking point that will have to do you I'm afraid. April there will still be salt on the road's then guaranteed. Don't do salt me ;)

Can't wait till 2015 to see how it looks mate, you'll have to show it on here before then.

It wont be going if its raining but the salt I can clean off when I get home.

Surely you will be running bbs rims to go with the steering wheel? for the matching set.

glad you like the headlights (i can see the road now)

have you got much left from the breaker?

Surely you will be running bbs rims to go with the steering wheel? for the matching set.

glad you like the headlights (i can see the road now)

have you got much left from the breaker?

Do you need something from breaker?

Obviously i second this! i've never been the kind to look back on selling a car with regret, but it's very reassuring to know it's in the best hands.. looking forward to as much of an update as you ever offer :lol:

Looks like big plans mate i can see where your coming from with taking the engine out , means you can get all the little bits tidied up and how you want them , are you going to paint the block and all that goes with it , i always thought a nice freshly painted engine looks ace

Good look with it though keep us updated

Cheers Matt yeah a bit of painting going on amongst other thing's will probably get the subframe and crossmember redone at the same time. Should be getting the runabout in a couple of week's I'll post some pics when I get it. Look's like you are starting a bit of work on your car too keep it up :)

Ok so the R32 has got a new stablemate Genuine 19" BBS CH'S 78k absolute mint 2.6 V6 Vectra. Here's a few pic's of how i got it and a few after a wee wash today enjoy :cool: [ATTACH=CONFIG]77138[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77140[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77143[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77144[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77146[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77147[/ATTACH]

Always liked these despite the ribbing Vectras got. Looks a good in between until the Corrado is back on the road James. Thumbs up from me mate! :thumbleft:

Really nice spec mate and looks good on the BBS, considered these in the past but could never get over the look of the dashboards :)